• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

What tyres??

Guest angela

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm getting sian that you got yours 2nd(few days old) slightly lower

Brudder, just happened that I stepped into the tyre shop just when someone traded in his 2 day old set of CSC3s and I bought it off for $225 ea. Brand new don't say lah... the markup is high!

Storekeeper was suggesting Michelin PS2/PP, CSC2 before I decided on the CSCs also close to $300 mark per tyre so $290 for CSC3 is pretty reasonable after all.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest phicho

hmm getting sian that you got yours 2nd(few days old) slightly lower

Brudder, just happened that I stepped into the tyre shop just when someone traded in his 2 day old set of CSC3s and I bought it off for $225 ea. Brand new don't say lah... the markup is high!

Storekeeper was suggesting Michelin PS2/PP, CSC2 before I decided on the CSCs also close to $300 mark per tyre so $290 for CSC3 is pretty reasonable after all.

changed mine to CSC2 at stamford tyre for S$900.

Guest phicho

changed mine to CSC2 at stamford tyre for S$900.

Bro, is your rims 17inch? is this the price after trade-in your exsiting tyres?

no i am using 16inch. no its the price after member discount.

unfortunately, CSC2 was so loud that i went back today to change to CPC2, and have no regret.

• 1 month later...
Guest Raskie

If anyone knows where to get Dunlop Direzzas 101 for a reasonable price for 225/40/18 kindly share ;)

cheers!

Heard DZ101 can be quite noisy .... why dun you try RE001 - read quite some good reviews. Can call Frankie at 64549071.

• 2 months later...
Guest quacks

PH quoted me CSC-2 tyre for my C200 sport edition w203, think is quite reasonable.

225/45/17 @230 each

245/50/17 @280 each

:bboyspin:

Their prices are one of the best around for sure, just changed a set of tires with them over the weekend.

Might be a little crowded at times in the workshop thou...

Guest quacks

check year of manufacture

Guy was pretty honest. I asked him if he had stocks for Continental, he said upfront that those they had were from the '06 batch, so i got him to indent a new set for me.

Wasn't Justin thou, one of the mechanics...

• 4 months later...

My first set of tyre that came with the AMG rims was Michellin Pilot Sport. This tyre is good for dry and wet and it sticks to the road, however the price is on the high side.

How abt Michellin Pilot Sports PS2,is it the best among all? Or Pireli P-zero,Goodyear GSD3,Advan AD07.

Need advise cos next week install new rims :rockon:19"