• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMERC TCSS Corner

Guest ehwwong

Guest NewC180

yo yo yo! :tazzie:

ooi.. you got the movie tickets or not? going or not? don't tell me you are the tall chio bu?!?! you like to cross dress har? but not tall leh.... muahahahaha

:1mfinger: tall is relative. :evlaugh:

eh..... gave my tickets to my friend liao..... go alone kinda pointless. haha

you should go pak tor with blackmerc mah.... after that you two can go f1 pit let ppl take photo and post in stomp.... muahahahahah

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest darkavenger

yo yo yo! :tazzie:

ooi.. you got the movie tickets or not? going or not? don't tell me you are the tall chio bu?!?! you like to cross dress har? but not tall leh.... muahahahaha

:1mfinger: tall is relative. :evlaugh:

eh..... gave my tickets to my friend liao..... go alone kinda pointless. haha

you should go pak tor with blackmerc mah.... after that you two can go f1 pit let ppl take photo and post in stomp.... muahahahahah

blackmercs caught a tall chio bu......... i shall go hunt for a short chio bu. :evlaugh:

Guest kepiting1sg

blackmercs caught a tall chio bu......... i shall go hunt for a short chio bu. :evlaugh:

No need to hunt - there're a few container loads in GL not unloaded yet....muahahaha! ;D

Guest darkavenger

wah lao.... bo lang one... sian sia....

wa hmm si lang mei?

thought u went off liao..... to put into practice what unker has preached. :swduel:

Guest darkavenger

No need to hunt - there're a few container loads in GL not unloaded yet....muahahaha! ;D

eh. today only 6 mins? no 6 hrs? :evlaugh:

Guest NewC180

wa hmm si lang mei?

thought u went off liao..... to put into practice what unker has preached. :swduel:

going off liao, but not doing what unker preach la. lao liao get tired easily need to koon lio.

Guest kepiting1sg

wa hmm si lang mei?

going off liao, but not doing what unker preach la. lao liao get tired easily need to koon lio.

The usual stuff make U a 2 o 3 hrs man when U are new on the block

The very hard to find very special make U a 6 hr man.

Unker lao liao beh ngeh liao, take 10 from making baby crab ears session....muhahaha

Guest ehwwong

solli guys, today i MIA the whole day..

backside itchy went to Lotus showroom to have a look today, they are launching a new 2 + 2 seater car.. make me and my CO gian gian... then best part, next to lotus is Lambo showroom... OMG.. i feel like a 5yr old kids in disneyland!

Guest ehwwong

The 2+2 is codenamed Lotus Eagle rumoured to be powered by the camry V6 engine ?

Kekeke.. I will also be kid in Disneyland :P

they named it the evora.. i will be attending the launch night.. will post some pictures here... powerderful!

Guest ehwwong

morning morning...

taka having good sales if you are takashimaya credit card holder, extra 10% discount on top of any existing discount.. mai tu liao..

hugo boss having 40% sales too... mai tu liao, before all the sizes gone... :)

Guest 9339

morning morning...

taka having good sales if you are takashimaya credit card holder, extra 10% discount on top of any existing discount.. mai tu liao..

hugo boss having 40% sales too... mai tu liao, before all the sizes gone... :)

Think the only thing i buy from Taka on this kind of friday is.........

Nespresso kopi....

Guest 9339

oh.. you got the cute cute small kopi machine? how is the kopi? nice?

i know its very convenient but the capsule very ex. leh

Ya i got it with help from one of our member at a real steal price.....so i got 2,one at home the other in office. :bboyspin:n_ess_c100_2_xl1.jpg

Guest ehwwong

morning!

saw the taka sale mail not so impressive leh...

whack a few stuff's liao.. the hugo sales really worth going.. everything is 40% and they are selling their current season items.. how i know, because i was there 2 weeks ago looking at a pair of shoes.. luckily i didnt buy otherwise will bang heart liao.. happy man today, over $300 for the shoes... can pa you for 3 times.. haha