• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMERC TCSS Corner

Guest ehwwong

Guest NewC180

LHD CMI liao...

see later got other goodies or not...

today weather very hot.. almost want to faint liao..

Simi si "CMI"? CIM i know.

Today all the hia dees so quiet how come har?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Honestly I do not really feel comfortable to order such an expensive part from ebay with no guarantees that can use.

Better to buy from SG, abit more ex but safer. Anything wrong at least can go back and kpkb... :D

Guest 9339

congrats on your rim...

i suspect the reserve is up to 2k based on the selling price of parts.com

no lah, unker is humsap king.. you are ebay king....

Seller relisted with a buy it price at USD1200. How much is a complete new set? If can get locally at abou 2k sgd then this ebay bo hua lio.

Ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190309467528&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=

But then again, this is from a LHD car.

Unker is humsap ebay king. I am guay guay ebay king, haha

I got a pair of this light "good will" from one of our brother here.....

Is very troblesome to get it fix, many modification if our ride dont comes with bi-Xenon, the wiring are diff.

I left the car in workshop for 3 days to get it done....once awhile, the light still flickers .....

Think twice will do dont think 3 times........

Guest ehwwong

roger roger... always take risk when order from ebay.. for example, recently i ordered a AMG hood emblem.. wow piang, turned out to be too small liao... throw $$$ to the sea liao

Guest 9339

roger roger... always take risk when order from ebay.. for example, recently i ordered a AMG hood emblem.. wow piang, turned out to be too small liao... throw $$$ to the sea liao

Dont throw la....maybe can sell to other member who can fix it.

High chance is for C's but W203....

Guest ehwwong

hehe.. don't need lah.. whoever approach me first during the GTG and never hiam the emblem can take it...

calling all hai dee's... who reach last, buy drink ai mai??? hehehehe

Guest ehwwong

BTW.... what's hai dee's ?

err.. maybe my hokkien typing not very gooda... it meant brudders... xiong di

edit: alamak, this forum cannot support chinese character... hehe

Guest Cerano

I got my AMG emblem perfect fit and all leh.

I show you at gathering.

Guest ehwwong

ok ok.. sure, thank you!

maybe i suay lah, order never check diameter... turn out that the emblem smaller than the original emblem.. then very small like jian bu de guang... UGLY!

Guest ehwwong

Ah Wong, Hia Dee, not Hai Dee...

alamak.. kam sia kam sia... my hokkien typing not very good, speaking also CMI *cannot make it .. gotta learn more from bro peter and unker...

Guest Cerano

ok ok.. sure, thank you!

maybe i suay lah, order never check diameter... turn out that the emblem smaller than the original emblem.. then very small like jian bu de guang... UGLY!

Haha ebay is like that. I ordering that time they put only for E class but i still went to buy heng can fit

Guest ehwwong

i updated the title liao.. ar bo, if not ah wong hia dee never come in.. no fun lah... then like so thick skin like dat.. my TCSS not as powerful as unker leh.. he can start charging by the joss-stick liao..

btw, where the 2 TC king today??

Guest NewC180

of coz lah,

can TCSS ANYTHING!!!

how come the wheel arch so high one? time for lowering spring.. hehehehe

Hehe... the car still jacked up I kan cheong take photo mah.. ok this one taken after job done:

25052009060R.jpg

Anyway, next need coilovers...