• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMERC TCSS Corner

Guest ehwwong

Guest ehwwong

si buay sian... nothing to do, create new thread... hhahhahahaa

too many things to do, too little monies... who want to hire p/t? i want to apply leh...

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ehwwong

si mi pit stop pic???

btw, this saturday i can't make it... CO suddenly has some errand to run... pai seh...

we meet on GTG, ok?

btw, i buy the walkie talkie liao... no chance to test yet.. muahaha... always over over to myself...

Guest darkavenger

si mi pit stop pic???

btw, this saturday i can't make it... CO suddenly has some errand to run... pai seh...

we meet on GTG, ok?

btw, i buy the walkie talkie liao... no chance to test yet.. muahaha... always over over to myself...

must be CO got wind of the poison party. :1mfinger:

should be going to the GTG......

Guest ehwwong

Wa lao...you put W204 TCSS, then my W203 cannot join liao la.

opse... you are right! don't put car model liao.. otherwise, unker or redie cannot join but as if they care? muaahahaaha

Guest kepiting1sg

opse... you are right! don't put car model liao.. otherwise, unker or redie cannot join but as if they care? muaahahaaha

Ah Wong san!

When Unker saw smlc Ah Wong TCSS Corner,

Unker can't wait to cum in....my undies already all wet, sticky & smelly....muahahaha!

So let's start the bird talk or chiao wei....heheheh!!

Unker better not turn this thread into Samster corner....muahahaha!!!

Unker still got some hangover from BlackMerc cheapo mod.....kar chng as if got worms.

BTW I contatced 1 Alibaba seller doing CF & I think he sells on eBay too.

I might wanna try his "cheapo" CF diffuser for my ride.

Unker becums guinea pig and see how's his quality.

CF diffuser + shipping for US$250 I guess should be "cheapo" rite???

Cum! Cum! all U KNS nephews pls. comment on the price.

Guest ehwwong

err... no lah, this thread not about TCSS about me... gotta change the title liao..... anybody got any suggestion?? hehe

we OT so much until i think time to have our very own TCSS thread.. so anything goes here.. XXX or XXXX also can... :evlaugh:

unker.. US$250 for CF parts si buay CHEAPO! do they customize any other stuffs? once here, let me know ah.. i want to see the quality too...

how come ebay king never come here and TCSS??

Guest kepiting1sg

err... no lah, this thread not about TCSS about me... gotta change the title liao..... anybody got any suggestion?? hehe

we OT so much until i think time to have our very own TCSS thread.. so anything goes here.. XXX or XXXX also can... :evlaugh:

unker.. US$250 for CF parts si buay CHEAPO! do they customize any other stuffs? once here, let me know ah.. i want to see the quality too...

how come ebay king never come here and TCSS??

He MIA and has not reported for duty yet!!!

This mornin he called me long distance when he left 4 mins to cum...shouting my name

all over the phone....I got damn worried.....then a few mins later...he sighed......then chuckled...sipeh cute......hehehehe!!! ;D

Guest kepiting1sg

unker, the CF diffuser is to make your W211 rear look exactly like E63 like that ah??? USD$250 plus shipping very reasonable.

Not E63...Unker abit older so E55 look....heheheh!!!

Only scare the guy go Alibaba neber sent after getting paid or BS CF quality...but may still worth to try.

EBay guys selling USD$350+ or more.....kar chng got worms....hehehe!!

Guest kepiting1sg

what's your username over at samster? how come sound like some FR like dat??? :bootyshake:

Heng arh!!!...Unker not member but I know a few Samster kakies who cheong BBK not Big Brake Kit but Batam Bintan & Karimum.....wahahahaha!!!

FJ

CB

BBBJ

HJ

Guest NewC180

Sollie for reporting late hor... these 2 days I tua bo eng about my rims la... today finally settled lio, so can come here and tcss lio lor.... seems like I've missed out a lot of action here.

BTW, the bi xenon lights closed at USD 306 yesterday, below reserve price. Now seller relist again. Anyone wanna go for it?

Oh, I suddenly realised I not qualified to be ebay king la. Ebay king should be Unker!

Guest ehwwong

congrats on your rim...

i suspect the reserve is up to 2k based on the selling price of parts.com

no lah, unker is humsap king.. you are ebay king....

Guest NewC180

congrats on your rim...

i suspect the reserve is up to 2k based on the selling price of parts.com

no lah, unker is humsap king.. you are ebay king....

Seller relisted with a buy it price at USD1200. How much is a complete new set? If can get locally at abou 2k sgd then this ebay bo hua lio.

Ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190309467528&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=

But then again, this is from a LHD car.

Unker is humsap ebay king. I am guay guay ebay king, haha