• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

First ever car!

Wren

Hi All!

My name is Wren, nice to meet you all. I've just purchased my C180 today and currently awaiting for it to be ready from the dealer shop. Super excited because this is my FIRST EVER CAR. My girlfriend and I purchased it with our own savings and earnings. So we are extremely humbled and proud of our milestone together.

If there are any tips, tricks or things to look out for, please let us know. We are super green when it comes to cars.

I was thinking of doing some touch up to the car to make it look more youthful (But not zeng till 12th floor people can hear my car)

• Ceramic coating
  • LCD screen
  • Headlights/ tail light
  • Emblem with light
  • Cosmetic wrap(?) on the interior
  • Servicing (of course)

Please let me know if you have any lobang or if you know any workshop in JB that does it cheap!

Thank you in advance and I really am looking forward to this journey

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-18 at 2.56.02 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-18 at 2.56.02 PM.jpeg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations on your 1st ride.

Welcome to the forum & enjoy your stay here!

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

:) Congrats on your new ride. I know the feeling is sweet..

Anyway, you can try to do searches on Carousell, I am quite sure you can find the most interesting gadgets and modifications there.

If you car is warrantied by the dealer, suggest you send it to a reputable workshop to do a full check to ensure everything is still desirable.

All the best!

• 5 months later...
On 11/22/2019 at 11:31 PM, Wren said:

Hi All!

My name is Wren, nice to meet you all. I've just purchased my C180 today and currently awaiting for it to be ready from the dealer shop. Super excited because this is my FIRST EVER CAR. My girlfriend and I purchased it with our own savings and earnings. So we are extremely humbled and proud of our milestone together.
google street view
If there are any tips, tricks or things to look out for, please let us know. We are super green when it comes to cars.

I was thinking of doing some touch up to the car to make it look more youthful (But not zeng till 12th floor people can hear my car)

• Ceramic coating
  • LCD screen
  • Headlights/ tail light
  • Emblem with light
  • Cosmetic wrap(?) on the interior
  • Servicing (of course)

Please let me know if you have any lobang or if you know any workshop in JB that does it cheap!

Thank you in advance and I really am looking forward to this journey

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-18 at 2.56.02 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-18 at 2.56.02 PM.jpeg

Nice.  Enjoy the ride.