• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New Owner of MB A Class

Tora

Any idea do I really need to go back to MB workshop for the first 5000km tyre rotation?

Or can I just go to external workshop for the tyre rotation?

Congrats on your new ride. I doubt its a "must" to return to MB workshop for tyre rotation. Not FOC too I believe. 

Congrats on your new ride. I doubt its a "must" to return to MB workshop for tyre rotation. Not FOC too I believe.

I believe its FOC. Haven done mine but I remember seeing the decal which says its FOC and the nitrogen refilling thingy.

I believe its FOC. Haven done mine but I remember seeing the decal which says its FOC and the nitrogen refilling thingy.

@LYH: Nitrogen replacement for tyre is FOC as stated in the decal. Not sure if it applies to tyre rotation though. Any bro can confirm? 

@LYH: Nitrogen replacement for tyre is FOC as stated in the decal. Not sure if it applies to tyre rotation though. Any bro can confirm? 

my SE says rotation is chargeable but the nitrogen is free. so he says might as well pump the nitrogen even though its no necessary for city driving.

Confirmation from MB customer service...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your email.

Kindly be informed that tyre rotation is chargeable to customers and the cost is $18 (inclusive gst).

HAPPY MOTORING!!

Yours Sincerely,

CYCLE & CARRIGE INDUSTRIES PTE LTD

Hussain Yatim

Customer Assistance Centre

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly be informed that tyre rotation is chargeable to customers and the cost is $18 (inclusive gst).

HAPPY MOTORING!!

Yours Sincerely,

Hussain Yatim

Thanks!!!

On 24 August 2016 at 11:07 AM, daimlerfan said:

HAPPY MOTORING!!

Yours Sincerely,

Hussain Yatim

Thanks All for the the info sharing....