• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Hi Merc Newbie Here

Welcome! C250 is a good choice! Whats your mods plan?

• Like 1

Post your ride photo? Seats upgraded from stock to sport?

No mod plans yet.

It's already chipped up by 20hp. Harmon Kardon, seats upgraded, keyless entry/ start.

What do suggest?

Body kit, BBK, rims, AMG steering wheel, Comand Online, quad exhaust, air intake system, ILS headlights, lowered springs/shocks, ECU flash, etc.
  • Like 1

Body kit (done), BBK (good idea? AMG, rims, AMG steering wheel (done), Comand Online ( what is that?), quad exhaust (maybe), air intake system (hmmm maybe), ILS headlights. (Done), lowered springs/shocks (a bit later), ECU flash, etc.

Body kit (done), BBK (good idea? AMG, rims, AMG steering wheel (done), Comand Online ( what is that?), quad exhaust (maybe), air intake system (hmmm maybe), ILS headlights. (Done), lowered springs/shocks (a bit later), ECU flash, etc.

I mean....Body kit (done AMG), BBK (good idea? now AMG), rims (maybe later), AMG steering wheel (done), Comand Online (what is that?), quad exhaust (maybe, is it only aesthetic?), air intake system (hmmm maybe), ILS headlights (Done), lowered springs/shocks (a bit later), ECU flash(what does that do?)

REALLY? I'm currently chipped up @ 221 bhp. So when flashed I'll be at 287 bhp (+30%)?

Sorry, I find that hard to believe.

That is what some tuners claimed.

I do have actual dyno reports of W204 2012 model C180 Kompressor with the following results:

Stock: 154Bhp / 230Nm Torque

Piggyback: 190Bhp (25% increase in Bhp)

Piggyback with ECU Flash: 215Bhp / 300Nm Torque (15% additional increase in Bhp)

Overall 40% overall increase in Bhp, 30% increase in torque. By doing both piggyback and ECU flash, you get the maximum output available that's available through software. The on paper dyno results are on par with the C250 stock. Subsequently, a new air intake system was added which increase performance even more by a few Bhp and Nm at even lower RPM. FC sucks though.

FYI, Comand Online = Mercedes Factory GPS system, Quad Exhaust (LTA Friendly) has vroom vroom sound.

If you're really interested to know more, feel free to signup and join us for our GTG this Saturday:

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/22535-sgmerc-gtg-at-autovox-garage-r-25-jun-2016-updated/

Wow... your upgrades.... jin expensive... Now you realised that after all that upgrades... you can actually buy a C63 AMG.... 

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Wow... your upgrades.... jin expensive... Now you realised that after all that upgrades... you can actually buy a C63 AMG.... 

C63 cheap cheap to buy! Can get for below $100k. Killer is the road tax and insurance! Lol