• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Actual FC of 2015 C180

J&E

I drive on average 2000km a month, considered high mileage? My car crossed the 100000km mark at 3 years 9 months. Lol

IMHO, just enjoy the car, already paid so much for a Benz. If money is an issue in the first place, you probably won't be in a Benz right? Plus there are so many other more economical Asian branded cars in the market, why buy a heavy 1.5 ton Merc and worry about the FC?

I drive on average 2000km a month, considered high mileage? My car crossed the 100000km mark at 3 years 9 months. Lol

IMHO, just enjoy the car, already paid so much for a Benz. If money is an issue in the first place, you probably won't be in a Benz right? Plus there are so many other more economical Asian branded cars in the market, why buy a heavy 1.5 ton Merc and worry about the FC?

agreed.

my w204 is also doing 20k monthly. on it's 5th year it's like 110k already.

but imo... anything more than 50k the dealer will say discount it's value cos 'exceptionally' high mileage lol

agreed.

my w204 is also doing 20k monthly. on it's 5th year it's like 110k already.

but imo... anything more than 50k the dealer will say discount it's value cos 'exceptionally' high mileage lol

2000 km or 2k km lah not 20k km.....if 20k km/mth every month also have to service your ride.....hehehehe!

Think I beat both you & Mark!

I am doing average 3000 km month

Mon to Fri daily just to work is 140km/day if I don't drive out for lunch.

Current ride is 4 years 3 months - mileage 115k km. :)

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

LoL. Not worried lah, just sharing.

Equates to approx 50L to approx 420km.

thats pretty bad. in my opinion 8-9 l/100km is reasonable but it all really depends on:

1. terrain (city/expressway - can achieve >1,000km if 100% expressway)

2. driving style (keep below 2.5k rpm, coast more helps, etc)

3. petrol brand and ron (as per feedback from various users, you can try other petrol brand)

4. weight (ie. rims weight, what u put in your boot can contribute to your fc, dun ferry heavy passengers)

5. others

event.png

thats pretty bad. in my opinion 8-9 l/100km is reasonable but it all really depends on:

3. petrol brand and ron (as per feedback from various users, you can try other petrol brand)

4. weight (ie. rims weight, what u put in your boot can contribute to your fc, dun ferry heavy passengers)

5. others

Oh. Am on 95. Cos 95 I don't have to pay at all. Terrain 50:50 I think

5. others

I'm 50/50 city and highway, high revs heavy right foot, Shell V Power, 19" rims, empty boot without spare wheel, and no passengers 95% of the time. Car tuned, piggyback with ECU flash.

post-105-0-78034500-1455533277_thumb.jpeg

Done 3/4 tank when I took the photo today. Talk about bad FC!

• Like 2

2000 km or 2k km lah not 20k km.....if 20k km/mth every month also have to service your ride.....hehehehe!

Think I beat both you & Mark!

I am doing average 3000 km month

Mon to Fri daily just to work is 140km/day if I don't drive out for lunch.

Current ride is 4 years 3 months - mileage 115k km. :)

You win! I'm as of 117000km as of today, car 4 years 6 months.

i'm extremely curious why so many in SIngapore are so 'accurate' when it comes to "FC".... how much of a difference are we talking about? S$3.74 or S$27.94?

Let's assume

Car A

1L to 8.5km. 60L = est 500km/tank

Car B

1L to 12.5km. 60L = 750km/tank

60L tank is $120 after Discount????

Below calculation Base on higher mileage peeps.

Now let's say a mth ur average mileage is 3,000km.

Car A will incur 6 tank = $720

But

Car B only incur 4 tank = $480

Thus, the difference mthly between a 8.5Km/L vs 12.5km/L car is actually $240 for such, which equates to approximately 20% of most people's mthly installment?

$240 × 12 mths = $2,880 yrly × 5 years = $14,400.

See a difference now? To the more blessed peeps like u, maybe not?

Well, however, to some, $2,880 a year equates to:

- a good vacation.

- Road tax for x2 2L car.

- Half mth pay for an executive?

- Pay increments also don't get so much for some?

- Hoot 2 sets of good performance 19" tyres.

I guess u see diff if ur mileage r generally high? If not don't bother much.

**Disclaimer. Coming out with this equation is just for reference and a Feel Good factor/Bonus if mileage is good. Also of your Extreme Curiosity.

Cant help but Writing cos U r "extremely curious".

I'm one who use to travel approximately 3000km a mth. Previous ride 198,000km in 6 years 4 mths. LoL. Though my petrol is free. Look at previous comments by some, few did approx 3000km as well.

Like I said. It's the feel good factor if FC is normal or good. Bonus for some if it is. Some ask, just out of curiosity as it differs Alot from specs. Not totally bout the $

Others whom might be concerned might find it useful reference.

I'm chill.

May the Lord continue to bless u with good wealth.

• Like 1

I see trolling of some form.

But then again i maybe wrong because with humans, there's varied views such as... some see it as norm... some see it as trolls... some see it as orcs... some see it as Uruk-hai... WTF i am progressing into Fellowship of the Ring.

• Like 1

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

I see trolling of some form.

But then again i maybe wrong because with humans, there's varied views such as... some see it as norm... some see it as trolls... some see it as orcs... some see it as Uruk-hai... WTF i am progressing into Fellowship of the Ring.

bro, return of the king is better leh.. haha

XXVIII : 28 : Twenty-Eight

don get me wrong, what i mean is its not the value of the car in this point.. its discussing bout the FC, as some bro mention here, the car cost 200k

i have seen ppl drive 500-600k or even 1m car n causually ask friend how is their FC

That's the point. Asking doesn't mean bothered by it. Just sharing of infos
  • Like 1

don get me wrong, what i mean is its not the value of the car in this point.. its discussing bout the FC, as some bro mention here, the car cost 200k

i have seen ppl drive 500-600k or even 1m car n causually ask friend how is their FC

I agree seriously.

I personally heard chats of FC from personnel from SG top 20%... does that mean they should go buy the cheapest car (Tata Nano) in the world instead of discussing about FC?

Sometimes if certain discussion irk our eyes/ears, maybe should put stamp/earplug would be good.

• Like 1

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

The point is, you've made the decision to buy a certain car. The fc is not gonna differ from 8km to 12km. And don't think many people hit 3k km per month.

Just chill and enjiy the ride man.

If petrol cost is a concern, go for hyundai elantra or whatever it's called. Upfront save $80,000

Hyndai or kia cars nowadays looks great and I seriously don't mind one.