• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Actual FC of 2015 C180

J&E

The point is, you've made the decision to buy a certain car. The fc is not gonna differ from 8km to 12km. And don't think many people hit 3k km per month.

Just chill and enjiy the ride man.

If petrol cost is a concern, go for hyundai elantra or whatever it's called. Upfront save $80,000

TS is just asking about the vehicle fc , did he even mention that he was bothered by it?

A simple question raised by TS which i believe it was only for his own references. 

All your replies stating buying Korean cars blah blah blah are redundant.

I mean if you got nothing to contribute to TS question, keeping quiet is definitely a good idea rather than commenting about your own POV.

cheers mate. 

This is where my dream will start

Okay guys and girls, everyone has their own right to their views and personal opinions. No right or wrong here. It's time to chill and get back to the topic of FC. We're all adults here, let's not let things get out of hand. After all, it's still CNY period!

• Like 1

Truth is, not bother will not ask. Nobody ask about dust particles on passenger side of seat or lumens count for rear light right....

I just find it strange that it is so prevalent in sg to obsess about it, not specifically to this thread

Oh well

It's not obsessed by it lah. It's just a General topic. It's like when u see a friend, most of the time u ask "Jiak Pah Bweh?" (Just a anology)

OK then. Shopping for korean cars now.

• 5 months later...

Our Singapore model has the 66 litre fuel tank unlike overseas which has the standard 41 litre weight saving fuel tank..for me mostly 90% urban driving..full tank can get 570km with spirited driving and sprintbooster

dont forget the 6-7liter reserve.