• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

VERY FED UP!!!!

Guest clarkewan

Guest JiaJia

Hi guys,

Saw your recent posts about wanting to change bumpers. I am thinking of changing my rear bumper as the 'hooks' or fasterner or whatever you call them -- attaching the bumper to the body of the car have been weakened by age and wear and tear. My hubby is afraid that the bumper might come off when car is driven by me :angry3: as my parking skills are quite atrocious.

Have you all found a good place to replace bumpers (the original type?). Mine is a 93 16v non-facelift W124. Please keep me posted by PMing me, ok? Great if can do group buys hopefully that will help all of us save some precious $.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

Saw your recent posts about wanting to change bumpers. I am thinking of changing my rear bumper as the 'hooks' or fasterner or whatever you call them -- attaching the bumper to the body of the car have been weakened by age and wear and tear. My hubby is afraid that the bumper might come off when car is driven by me :angry3: as my parking skills are quite atrocious.

Have you all found a good place to replace bumpers (the original type?). Mine is a 93 16v non-facelift W124. Please keep me posted by PMing me, ok? Great if can do group buys hopefully that will help all of us save some precious $.

Thanks in advance.

Jia Jia

i will take your bumpers if you do not want them anymore ... of course i will compensate you for your trouble.

and i will give you my white signal lights in exchange for your orange ones ... i will cover the labor

I simply cannot stand the E200 look on my car ... want to revert back to 200E look.

ping me ok ? you know my number right ?

cheers !!

Guest clarkewan

Bro mike. To each his own... Hee hee...

I got a pair of orange side signal covers n a pair of clear ones. Original ones but used. Those interested can look for me also. I using crystal ones with led now...

Bro mike. To each his own... Hee hee...

I got a pair of orange side signal covers n a pair of clear ones. Original ones but used. Those interested can look for me also. I using crystal ones with led now...

Bro Clarke

you got PM

Bro Mike ... i like women with little or no makeup

*MUAHAHAAhhahah !!

Guest clarkewan

I know one workshop do general servicing very cheap. Then my fil asked me why dun send his car to that shop to do? I told him best not to.... No regrets till now!!!!

Already bought a lemon.

Dun want the lemon to give birth to another lemon!!!

Ha ha ha....

sour first then sweet would be great!!!

just like the old days when we had super lemon and super cola...

:D :D :D

cheers!!!

SourLemon.jpg

Always a hit with the girls in school :la:

Guest clarkewan

So far so good.

My fil car is good now.

No more fed up.

Ha ha ha...

I just sent my car to do up the driver side fender. Behind bumper too. Got slight din n dents. Touching up.

After tat left with electric seats....