• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

PQP@ 7K - anyone renewing for W124?

Guest qes78

March 09 Bidding - 1st Round

A Car (1600cc & below) &Taxi $4,890

B Car (Above 1600 cc) $5,101

C Goods Vehicle & Bus $5,300

D Motorcycle $958

E Open $5,700

Dang... might be a good thing to renew before round 2 this month.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qes78

March 09 Bidding - 1st Round

A Car (1600cc & below) &Taxi $4,890

B Car (Above 1600 cc) $5,101

C Goods Vehicle & Bus $5,300

D Motorcycle $958

E Open $5,700

Dang... might be a good thing to renew before round 2 this month.

Bro.

Based on December 2008 results:

$6,501 and $2,656

This month's premium of 5101 still quite acceptable as replacement for those 2 values.

I'm also under the impression that actually, even after this month's figure comes out (under April's PQP), we can still opt to use the current (or rather current ie March's) value......

Can anyone confirm this?

Guest redbell

aiya, now then saw this thread. so how? u guys renewing coe? mine due end of may. but my w124 seriously needs an overhaul and repair. repaint how much?? go together got cheaper anot?? :tongue1:

keltanky, what's ur plan??

aiya, now then saw this thread. so how? u guys renewing coe? mine due end of may. but my w124 seriously needs an overhaul and repair. repaint how much?? go together got cheaper anot?? :tongue1:

keltanky, what's ur plan??

Da jie, you sure know where to go overhaul lor! You can go for another lap liao! Mai too liao! Group got cheaper maybe can. Cos that will give constant $ to workshop ma. Sure they happy.

Mine is wait for my dad to final decide lor! Mine only have to top overhaul and repaint. Hee hee.

Guest redbell

tmr drive over and talk to him, see what need to be repair and ask him for a quotation. then i'll see if it's within my budget or if it's worth keeping.

Guest redbell

dun 1 2 change lah. btw ah, i very like E class. unless some1 give me other model, or else, i'll still stick to E class. 730 too complicated, i ka lang ka bok

• 1 month later...
Guest MBfallshirmjager

Btw, now that I have paid up to keep W124 transpoter for another 10yrs, I too also need to sort a few stuff for my last-of-the-over-engineered MB classic. I am also need to give certain portions of the car a new coat of paint plus get a wood-finished steering wheel for that good to go transporter feeling...

• 4 weeks later...