• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

PQP@ 7K - anyone renewing for W124?

Guest qes78

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mr.w124!

The latest PQP for Jan now stands@$4273. I think we should wait somemore until Feb for I think it'll drop further? What say you?

how you get the your PQP for JAN??

from onemotoring site, for Jan only shows $7,390 lei...

Feb still not out yet. unless you were doing your only cal??

keltanky ]

Hi mr.w124!

The latest PQP for Jan now stands@$4273. I think we should wait somemore until Feb for I think it' wrote:

how you get the your PQP for JAN??

from onemotoring site, for Jan only shows $7,390 lei...

Feb still not out yet. unless you were doing your only cal??

Here it is

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/1m/coe/coeDetail.html

Guest MBfallshirmjager

Nobody expected the 2nd bid to be@$200 for Cat B COE. Due to that, it had an impact on the PQP because its somewhat linked. In fact, it inadvertently brought down the aggregate for Feb's PQP on average of 3 months. We got nothing to lose so might as well just wait and see if after CNY,we'll get lucky again? ??? If the demand for Cat B new cars is somewhat sluggish yet again then I should think we're able to expect a another drop of the PQP? If so, then we can go for the kill! :death: Whatever the result, we have sufficient time to react. Lets keep all our fingers & toes crossed and hope for the best! :pray:

Cheerios!

Guest mr w124

Yup. Great news. However , we're still riding at the back of the 8k plus coe from nov 08 as part of the 3 month avg. nothing to lose if we wait till the next bidding. unless it hit 7 k plus, pqp will still drop a bit. i say we wait.

Guest mr w124

By the way mike, have collected the car. Silky smooth (almost) gear changes. but really sluggish man. totally like no power. think need to go servicing. its 8k since last syn oil change. n the oil lamp has started to come on n off. think low on engine oil.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My current balance COE value is $12k plus. If I renew another COE at $3004, will my current paper value start at $3004 or still remain at $12k plus until the COE value depreciate.

My current 16V tank is in very good low mileage condition (But balance ard 4yrs plus only)

Considering to pay & sell it off to upgrade

Guest starnite

GUys, wonder if our machine can last another 10 years? When do u think the gearbox and engine is due for overhaul? Under Normal usage and normal servicing... can it last another 10 years?

The W124 will go on and on so long as you continue to adhere to a strict maintenance schedule. There is no "due date" for an overhaul till your shifts get rougher and your exhaust starts spewing white smoke :P

My 18 yr old 8V has done approximately 218,000kms. Just had my gearbox rebuilt last year. The engine is still chugging along fine. I usually send her in for a service and tune up between 7,000-10,000km intervals.

Many other members cars here have surpassed 300,000kms and run like a dream. :thumbsup:

Guest alumetal

YEAP I AGREED

w124 was made to last a probably 25 years .... depending on maintainance.

what impt is probably the body.... as engine parts are plentiful.

Guest MBfallshirmjager

4th March@4pm. That would be the first bid for COE Cat B....if only the combined 1st & 2nd bid is <$9K....then we stand a chance of hitting below $3K PQP. Lets all keep our fingers crossed....! :pray: :bboyspin: