• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Hit & Run - Car Scratches

Lol I just send him a mail... Yes it's car heaven here but I missed NSHW..... Once I hit 90mph I see blacks and whites with blue light in my area

Just got a ML500 to join my garage too

• Like 1

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

OMG you're alive.

Alive to hunt u down in my SLS

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

you have been talking about all your fantastic rides in Car Heaven.... care to show us your rides in the flesh??? Or its just CGLPS syndrome?

Lol I just send him a mail... Yes it's car heaven here but I missed NSHW..... Once I hit 90mph I see blacks and whites with blue light in my area

Just got a ML500 to join my garage too

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

you have been talking about all your fantastic rides in Car Heaven.... care to show us your rides in the flesh??? Or its just CGLPS syndrome?

Will post once I get back from LA

Ah Bui dont say I bomb u.....

ML500 still work in progress......Not road ready yet....Auction vehicle....Still doing overhaul on Engine block

post-2728-0-86742400-1469656424_thumb.png

post-2728-0-52059800-1469656434_thumb.png

post-2728-0-40713200-1469656428_thumb.png

post-2728-0-47754900-1469656431_thumb.png

post-2728-0-23114500-1469656441_thumb.png

post-2728-0-86742400-1469656424_thumb.png

I want see SLS!

SLS is my buddy's track only car. Is a final edition..., need to dig through and find the photos.

If a SLS comes on auction I also want it

Where's your Bugatti? Don't see it anywhere in the photos.

I did not have a Bugatti and Bugatti is not good in my area.... Max speed 110kmh before the cops eyes on me

I took a GTR home on loan from the dealer n my wife wants to kill me.... Can't imagine if I get something that powerful

When I shift to San Fransisco then I get muscles car

You need all the muscle you can get there.... 

I did not have a Bugatti and Bugatti is not good in my area.... Max speed 110kmh before the cops eyes on me

I took a GTR home on loan from the dealer n my wife wants to kill me.... Can't imagine if I get something that powerful

When I shift to San Fransisco then I get muscles car

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

You need all the muscle you can get there....

Hopefully i can get a viper or mustang there