• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMerc Breakfast Run - 2nd Nov 2014 Sunday

yc3333

Hi.. Ruth here :) Thanks Alvin for organizing the drive.. you were practically the walking GPS who led the pack.. the food was good, company was good.. and weather was good as well thankfully. It was fun to say the least! :-) Happy to have met all u guys.

Hope everyone arrived safely... Louis' overshot the exit and we ended up @ the Woodlands exit.. jam like mad.

Last but not least thank you Louis for letting me experience your ride... you drive a beast and you drive like a beast... lol... 

ps. connaught.. your driving is super fierce!  :roadrage:

Hi Chris, Louis, Connaught and Alvin, hope I get your name correct. Really need to thanks Alvin for planning and arranging this trip, was fun "running" with you guys, though I initially wanted a "leelax" drive but in the end clocking my fastest record, sigh Peter had to drop out half way. Will catch up again.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

got 2 monsters (c63 & 435) leading the way.. how to have leelax drive.. keke

• Like 1

Hey guys thanks for turning up, glad everyone enjoyed the trip.

Till the next run, drive safe everyone

Next run go where arh. Local nite run? Spooky nite run?

Hi.. Ruth here :) Thanks Alvin for organizing the drive.. you were practically the walking GPS who led the pack.. the food was good, company was good.. and weather was good as well thankfully. It was fun to say the least! :-) Happy to have met all u guys.

Hope everyone arrived safely... Louis' overshot the exit and we ended up @ the Woodlands exit.. jam like mad.

Last but not least thank you Louis for letting me experience your ride... you drive a beast and you drive like a beast... lol... 

ps. connaught.. your driving is super fierce!  :roadrage:

Well SLKtigress, I was doing some benchmarking since the traffic condtion allows it.  The above photo says it all.

However, I must comment that AMG did a better job to enable those performance and manoeuvers.  :sword:

time to plan genting trip. good to go?

Anytime bro!! Genting .... Lane?

my dao sa piah put at living room table then got ants come :(

This proof that the Dao Sa Piah is good, if no ants, then something is not right. Maybe the roaches and lizards had already done their food tasting while you're sleeping. Lolx.

La kopi session next week Friday night all ok? Agenda to discuss the next run, whether to genting lane or genting high land

I love kopi session. Put time put place!!

• Like 1