• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

COMMUNITY EVENT- SGMERC Visit to NorthLight Special Education School Nov 8 (OLD)

Guest millionmilebenz

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alamak hwong you quietly shooting arh good to know another enthusiast in the forum!!! feel free to post your images in the gallery board. look fwd to future posts! :)

No probs bro... thanks. :coolpic:

Guest millionmilebenz

MILLIONMILEBENZ!!!!!!!!!!!! :death: :death: :death:

OOOPSSS! Looks like I've incurred the wrath of our dear Xiao Hong.

Sorry dear... Next time we meet I :banghead: and let you :asshole: :whip2:

9339 ]

aTtiTuDeR ]

Lucky the actual ' wrote:

Den 9339 will know what it STANDS for liao lor!! Wahahahahahahahaha....... Oops! Excuse me..kekeke.... wrote:

Aiya ....still cant guess leh ???

There was actually a little twist in my joke lah.. anyways, what Simon said was STAR= S*X Therapy Always Rock!!! Walau!! Almost fell off my chair when the principal was presenting....

there is another one lei, something like SEX = SNACK :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

im going home for some Sex hahahah........ :censored: :censored: :censored:

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

Guest xiaohong

there is another one lei, something like SEX = SNACK :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wah who so gooooood can equate SEX = SNACKS!!!!! Champion!

aTtiTuDeR ]

9339 ]

Den 9339 will know what it STANDS for liao lor!! Wahahahahahahahaha....... Oops! Excuse me..kekeke.... wrote:

There was actually a little twist in my joke lah.. anyways, what Simon said was STAR= S*X Therapy Always Rock!!! Walau!! Almost fell off my chair when the principal was presenting....

OK, got it...not surprise that such thing are from Simon :censored:

aTtiTuDeR ]

9339 ]

I am very glad I log in in time to get to know about this event.

Would like to thank the SGMerc EXCO for taking the initiative to organise such a meaningful event!

BIG THANK YOU!! :iconsalut:

Anyways, also found out that SGMerc have real creative people around! Remember the principal talked about STAR?? Some members here, or rather 1 member here had a very different meaning lor!! You know who you are!! wrote:

who ya, can share with us the meaning??? :thumbsup:

Huh?? I shy leh.... abit XXXXX-rated one leh.... As for who, make a guess. Or is it difficult cos it' wrote:

Let me guess........Hmmmm Sorry Simon, i cant stop thinking is you their are saying .

Hehehehehehehe..... I must say you know your members VERY WELL!!! Hahahahaha... BINGO!!

alamak!!! r u sure its me????? i dont remember commenting anything about the stars lei......... i very kwai tat day lah......... especially if it concerns xxxx-rated joke...............

xiao hong huh? kekekekeke

No lah.. Stop thinking about xiao hong... Move on bro!! Hahahaha....

SY69U..........Bingo hahaaa.....

wah liow eh!!!! flame me only!!!!!!! i quiet quiet also kena cheng..................

xiaohong ]

Thanks for taking your top down xiaohong, you' wrote:

i do agree it was an experience for the kids to be sitting in a TOPLESS car.....but thanks g8crasher for including the picture in the caption....else i can imagine what other comments we will get....kekekekekeke.....

aTtiTuDer - LOL...comment totally didnt come out right.....i fell off my chair....

if realy really top down....... all children will surely suffer from deep depression............... hahahahahahahahahahaha

sy69u ]

Thanks for taking your top down xiaohong, you' wrote:

i do agree it was an experience for the kids to be sitting in a TOPLESS car.....but thanks g8crasher for including the picture in the caption....else i can imagine what other comments we will get....kekekekekeke.....

aTtiTuDer - LOL...comment totally didnt come out right.....i fell off my chair....

if realy really top down....... all children will surely suffer from deep depression............... hahahahahahahahahahaha

The kids will be asking??? ....... Why it look like a.....Prata? Tots it should be ........

aTtiTuDeR ]

9339 ]

alamak!!!! got meh?????? wrong person lah...........

Wah who so gooooood can equate SEX = SNACKS!!!!! Champion!

u the champion lah............... 5 people heard, cannot be wrong..................