• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

COMMUNITY EVENT- SGMERC Visit to NorthLight Special Education School Nov 8 (OLD)

Guest millionmilebenz

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest millionmilebenz

Email from Mrs. Chua, the Principal:

Thanks Yen Chin. The kids are very happy with the experience and they are still talking about it today.

Thanks for the memory. I have sent a mail to Landy from Youth Challenge and gave him a brief description of what has happened.

Chua-Lim Yen Ching,

Principal

NorthLight School, 2 Dunman Road, Singapore 439188.

Tel: 6580 6499 | Fax: 6346 4983 | Website: www.nls.edu.sg

Like what CBlack has said - you guys have done SGMERC proud!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest millionmilebenz

i think this will be an experience for the kids (as well as ourselves) to remember for years to come.

Agreed! For me, the laughter on the kids' faces in this excellent photo by g8crasher says it all...

rs4-1.jpg

9339 ]

aTtiTuDeR ]

I am very glad I log in in time to get to know about this event.

Would like to thank the SGMerc EXCO for taking the initiative to organise such a meaningful event!

BIG THANK YOU!! :iconsalut:

Anyways, also found out that SGMerc have real creative people around! Remember the principal talked about STAR?? Some members here, or rather 1 member here had a very different meaning lor!! You know who you are!! wrote:

who ya, can share with us the meaning??? :thumbsup:

Huh?? I shy leh.... abit XXXXX-rated one leh.... As for who, make a guess. Or is it difficult cos it' wrote:

Let me guess........Hmmmm Sorry Simon, i cant stop thinking is you their are saying .

Hehehehehehehe..... I must say you know your members VERY WELL!!! Hahahahaha... BINGO!!

Guest xiaohong

Thanks for taking your top down xiaohong, you're the best :clap: :clap:

i do agree it was an experience for the kids to be sitting in a TOPLESS car.....but thanks g8crasher for including the picture in the caption....else i can imagine what other comments we will get....kekekekekeke.....

aTtiTuDer - LOL...comment totally didnt come out right.....i fell off my chair....

Guest millionmilebenz

Lucky the actual 'Top' didn't come down...if not errr...the boys? ::)

Even with the "Top Up", Xiao Hong got plenty of attention already! Just look at this pic and follow the boy's eyes... :D

"It's so nice to meet your... uh... I mean, meet you!"

handshake.jpg

hey siao_gu, thanks for coming down mate. your blue honda and your presentation was an inspirational tool! the kids were really into it! hope to see you in future meetups! bless your heart. cheers.

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Great to meet some Merc owners from Sgmerc.

Have no idea that this kind of school exist and it was an eye opener for me and Rose, although we didn't do much.

Rico

Blue Honda ;D

Hey dude, thanks for dropping by with Rose! :thumbsup:

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

aTtiTuDeR ]

Lucky the actual ' wrote:

Den 9339 will know what it STANDS for liao lor!! Wahahahahahahahaha....... Oops! Excuse me..kekeke.... ;D

haha...this time 'she' wear some 'support' inside her dress, if not the kidz will be staring at the 'twins'...including me! ;D

Guest xiaohong

millionmilebenz ]

fruitcakepablohoney ]

Lucky the actual ' wrote:

Even with the "Top Up", Xiao Hong got plenty of attention already! Just look at this pic and follow the boy' wrote:

MILLIONMILEBENZ!!!!!!!!!!!! :death: :death: :death: