• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New member to W124

Guest ericlim1338

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ericlim1338

bros, sori recently very busy with work, no time at all, even my tank also long time nvr take care liao, will be like that till end dec.

maybe you guys arrange nad go ahead, if i m free i will join you. okay.. ::)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Bro for all the advice.

Honestly I don't really feel the FC is high for W124, when i was driving the Nissian Prarie 5 years ago, FC=7.5km/ltr, own that m/c for 3.5years, then I got a Terrios (Rush) - imagine FC=10km/ltr for a 1.5L m/c, own it for 10 mths and finally got it off the way and change it to Toyota Wish, aiya = FC 12km/ltr, Still owning it (10mths old) ; then got this beautiful W124 FC 8.5/ltr as at today...

Well quite happy with the FC, lucky got 2 mistress to rotate - so ave FC = 10km/ltr 1,3,5 and 2,4,6 - Sunday all rest... :bboyspin:

BTW i am a heavy driver - 1 day min clock 120km somedays = 200km ; like driving taxi :yumyum:

But paying double RT/Insurance - :banghead: ttl = 3800 cc ; 2 insurance policy 2nd mistress NO NCD....

Car wash = double , everything double = my pair of Twin daughter oso double haha...

Gave up my cigarettes to own this W124 ; Crazy hor :tazzie: serious giving up cigarettes can save me $600per mth; enough to fill up my tank for this 2 mistress.... :yawn:

welcome welcome brudder! :welcome:

give up smoking is definitely good! :2guns:

hope to see u at our meetups, man!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

I am the latest W124 owner before we usher into 2009! Just bought and took over from a previous MB owner on 29 Dec. The car is in very good condition even though its a 1992 model. Soon, I am going to change have several wear&tear parts changed since I more or less know the parts to replace. For example, Brembo brakes,Bilstein shocks,INA tenisioners,Contitech PK belt,etc,etc.....

All the way W124ers!

Cheerios

Hi all!

I am the latest W124 owner before we usher into 2009! Just bought and took over from a previous MB owner on 29 Dec. The car is in very good condition even though its a 1992 model. Soon, I am going to change have several wear&tear parts changed since I more or less know the parts to replace. For example, Brembo brakes,Bilstein shocks,INA tenisioners,Contitech PK belt,etc,etc.....

All the way W124ers!

Cheerios

:welcome: to SGMERC, good to hear from another self poison member......

We would be glad if you can register yourself in proper way before you start posting.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MBfallshirmjager

Nah lah....the OEM type will do for me. The slotted ones will definitely cost more....I got it directly from the Brembo distributor for the aftermarket service. Btw, have heard of the new part no. 126/300 for a newly improved ignition coil over the OEM one?? Recently, I have changed all mine to BREMI. I am trying to find out if BREMI has this improved or better ignition coil for my W124. :la: