• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

First Merc I've ever owned, hopefully not the last

glennm

Night Styling is nice.

Too bad the tail pipes aren't black.

Yea, it is a shame. However, I think it balances nicely with the matte chrome finish for the front grille and emblem. I have poisoned with the idea by Lyonel to get the front grille done in matte black, and maybe along with the exhaust. Too soon to tell, haven't felt the urge to "z(h)eng" my car yet. Still in the honeymoon period.

Yea, it is a shame. However, I think it balances nicely with the matte chrome finish for the front grille and emblem. I have poisoned with the idea by Lyonel to get the front grille done in matte black, and maybe along with the exhaust. Too soon to tell, haven't felt the urge to "z(h)eng" my car yet. Still in the honeymoon period.

It's a CLA45 AMG... what else are you planning to "ZHNG"???

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

My opinion is the Matt chrome looks better than the night styling for Mountain Grey and the reverse is true for white. How about a Brabus piggyback to bring the hp up to 400 and 0-100 in 4.2 ;)

My opinion is the Matt chrome looks better than the night styling for Mountain Grey and the reverse is true for white. How about a Brabus piggyback to bring the hp up to 400 and 0-100 in 4.2 ;)

LOL! I'm still running the car in, haven't even thought about doing any ecu or piggyback mods yet. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...