• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Not all Merc drivers are nice people. This is one classic example.

achtungku

Some pple like to pump slowly n enjoy process, some like to pump fast fast n finish the job fast.

Shauns,....this sounds like a different kind of pumping..... :D  :D enjoying the process....LOL...享受过程。。。。

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

after pumping still need to take out a wet tissue to clean my fingers...gotto take care of the white steering wheel leh...

all in all should take about 5mins lah...if more time is needed, at least act fast lor

You're dethpicable. 

after pumping still need to take out a wet tissue to clean my fingers...gotto take care of the white steering wheel leh...

all in all should take about 5mins lah...if more time is needed, at least act fast lor

I used to use wet tissue to unscrew the nuts for lesser mess.

After pump screw back is easier and faster without brake dust on the fingers.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Agree with Mr. Yap!

No need to wait for people or people wait for you!

At your own time, own target pump to your heart content!

Unker always like to use original.....nothing sticking out.....hehehehe! :)

BTW the orange buttom on the pump is for you to press & let off excess air if you pump to high and I find the gauge to be pretty accurate.

I find this pump to be "powderful" too ....hehehehe!

Pump up the air pressure pretty quickly compare to some you buy off the shelves or those given to you by the tyre shops when you buy new tyres.

It is OEM to MB and the same OEM also has the same type of pump for some other continental cars like Audi & Volkswagen except with different car logo.

I've a similar one for Audi!

$T2eC16JHJIEFHR-jlYKuBSRMBvDDhQ~~60_57.J

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Unker, where did you get that pump from? And what's the brand?

Can you see the Mercedes logo and the word Mercedes on the air pump? :)

This air pump usually comes with MB ride without a spare tyre option and include a bottle of MB tyre sealant to seal puncture.

Buy from eBay lor!!!! :)

$_12.JPG

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)