• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Servicing at Pandan Loop

Hi Tomas, welcome to the forum.

Personal experience with C&C has been pleasant, efficient and prompt. Yes their parts can cost you an arm or a leg, but end of the day you are paying for peace of mind.

If your car is still under warranty you will need to send it back for servicing in order to preserve your warranty. But after 3 years/100k , you are free to do your servicing anywhere else to save cost.

Wear and tear items like battery, brake pads, tyres, etc you may change them outside.

• Like 1

The car battery doesn't look familiar to me at all... the ones I have gotten outside are usually green capped and squarish in shape... the SLK battery is blacked capped and shape is different... hahaha though it is some powerful battery that can last longer, given the price of it !!!

Usually we get our wear & tear done by outside workshop. Is cheaper but if any issues you cant go back to See&See and claim. Sound stupid? U will be surprise some folks go back to kpkb :)

I think the servicing there is relatively good - prompt, thorough and there's a certain level of quality assurance.

One think I'd like to point out, though, is that I've noticed they tend to 'chop' those they can. Was previously quoted 5-fig for servicing + changing pads, oil, tires and suspension. After some negotiation, SA lowered the cost and waived gst. There's the option to go to o/r workshops to do it, but I always have this nagging worry that they might not use original parts.

Some things like changing wiper/touching up paint, they may do on a goodwill basis if you ask nicely :P lol all depends on your r/s with the SA.

I ever change 1 pc suspension at 4.2k....if 4 pc that will cost me 13k?

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

U can choose not to go back as long as u want to forgo the warranty. If the car is out of warranty then is yr call.

I think the servicing there is relatively good - prompt, thorough and there's a certain level of quality assurance.

One think I'd like to point out, though, is that I've noticed they tend to 'chop' those they can. Was previously quoted 5-fig for servicing + changing pads, oil, tires and suspension. After some negotiation, SA lowered the cost and waived gst. There's the option to go to o/r workshops to do it, but I always have this nagging worry that they might not use original parts.

Some things like changing wiper/touching up paint, they may do on a goodwill basis if you ask nicely :P lol all depends on your r/s with the SA.

Nice Maser in your garage..........

cheers