• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Newbies, Intros...

Guest jhun_4040

biocops wrote:

Hi Bros,

I'm Benny and am a new owner of C180.

First time owning a conti car, hope all bros here could guide me along and pardon me if I happen to ask noob questions.

Once again thanks everyone for accommodating me here.

Thanks

Welcome Benny !!! :becky::becky::becky:

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

biocops wrote:

Hi Bros,

I'm Benny and am a new owner of C180.

First time owning a conti car, hope all bros here could guide me along and pardon me if I happen to ask noob questions.

Once again thanks everyone for accommodating me here.

Thanks

Hi Benny,

welcome onboard.................

cheers

Guest Sweetpie

Hi, I'm new too, it's my first time time switching to merc ,should be arriving here, mid-nov C180 coupe, it took a few frenzs to convince me to change to merc, as I am a beamer driver, for the past 3 cars,"Guess, it's time to switch"

Will be joining u members at the coming gtg! C ya,

Sweetpie wrote:

Hi, I'm new too, it's my first time time switching to merc ,should be arriving here, mid-nov C180 coupe, it took a few frenzs to convince me to change to merc, as I am a beamer driver, for the past 3 cars,"Guess, it's time to switch"

Hi there Sweetpie ! Welcome to the club . You have made the right choice . The best or nothing ! Yes . Join us on our outings and learn more on MB with the old birds . You will not regret . Cheers !:hand:

Sweetpie wrote:

Hi Sweetpie,

welcome onboard..........

cheers

Guest blackmercs

Sweetpie wrote:

Welcome!! U must be active in bmwsg forum, what's yr previous bimmer ride?

Guest hkhamateur

Sweetpie wrote:

Hi sweetie, oops! I mean sweety! Oops! I mean sweetheart! Oh..no! :frusty:

Ok, try again. Here it go, Hi sweet...pie.., yes yes.... :bounce:

A big :peace: :welcome: onboard.

C u ard our Comg GTG. :hand:

I'll b ard some trees...hidg lor! :peep:

Guest hkhamateur

Sweetpie wrote:

Hi,previous 5 series, current I m driving a 318.

Hi sweetpie, I got it right liao! :becky:

5 series was nicz bt little under power except 525i. 318 320 pretty sweet cars too. :hand:

Bt bt...merc W204 C-klass E-klass, C-klass, all class re on a diff class. Yr pick was right! :first::second::third:

Guest chiaster

hey there, :welcome:

hope you enjoy your stay with us and do participate in the many activities we have lined up (ad-hoc or regular) :becky:

good choice with choosing The Best or Nothing :thumb:

Sweetpie wrote:

Hi, got the car earlier this month. It's my dad's car, I registered to learn more about the car from you guys in the forum. We have a C180K in palladium silver. Used to drive a mazda then my dad decided to change to a mercs. Hope to learn more from you guys.

JonOPH wrote:

Hi, got the car earlier this month. It's my dad's car, I registered to learn more about the car from you guys in the forum. We have a C180K in palladium silver. Used to drive a mazda then my dad decided to change to a mercs. Hope to learn more from you guys.

Welcome JonOPH,

join us this coming Sunday @ Kallang Carpark F from 430pm.

We will be there !!!

Also join us for our Mega Event of the Year "AMG Nite" OK!!!

Guest jhun_4040

JonOPH wrote:

welcome welcome !! grab ur dad along too yar !

:becky:

JonOPH wrote:

...I oso drive Mazda before C180....Yehh..:becky: