• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mini Meetup at Kallang Carpark F - 28th Sept 2013

yc3333

Wkaka...bm...u...trying to add poison in his open wound arh...lol

Just a suggestion since the car in the worshop. Save the downtime.

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't make it!

Last Wednesday, I sent my car for checking on a vibration and rubbing noise on the steering wheel when doing sharp turns e.g. parking. I went to C&C...

Guess what man, 

The Service Advisor, reversed my car into the green chain link fence!!! Screwed up my Boot Lid, Bumper and Exhaust... 

So they gave me a C180 replacement car till they do it up..

As a result of their mistake they gave me F.O.C. a full major servicing, nano sealant package, new bumper, new exhaust tip, and they'd respray the boot lid.. 

Hmm is this OK for a service recovery? 

I'd get a new boot lid too. LOL

Yea I thought so too... But there was only superficial damage to the boot lid.. Just a spray job according to them.. Well, if the spray job isn't to my satisfaction, then I guess a new 3 spoke AvantGarde steering wheel would be nice? 

Anyway, where can I get one of those instead of getting it direct from C&C... And how much will it cost? 

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't make it!

Last Wednesday, I sent my car for checking on a vibration and rubbing noise on the steering wheel when doing sharp turns e.g. parking. I went to C&C...

Guess what man, 

The Service Advisor, reversed my car into the green chain link fence!!! Screwed up my Boot Lid, Bumper and Exhaust... 

So they gave me a C180 replacement car till they do it up..

As a result of their mistake they gave me F.O.C. a full major servicing, nano sealant package, new bumper, new exhaust tip, and they'd respray the boot lid.. 

Hmm is this OK for a service recovery? 

Wah! solid! i hope cnc  drive my car down the drain or wat. give me a new car. the major servicing already quite worth it i feel.