• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C&C Service Clinic

• 1 month later...

Was such a successful event that I couldn't register. Was told Full liao. Or they didn't cater enough seats.

With current COE prices, believe many are loving more and taking additional care to their current ride.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I sent in my car for the service clinic and was offered by the SA to take up the Star Care Service Plan.

It's a package that comes with 3 X standard services: B+, A and B. SA told me the total cost was about $4k plus. The cost of the plan with GST is about $1k and I would save about $1k in total on the 3 services. That means for the 3 services I will pay $3k plus (including the plan). I will get 10% discount for parts.

Has anyone took up this plan before and whether it is worth getting?

Thanks for the advice in advanced.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
22 hours ago, ironman88 said:

Hi, anyone has gone to C&C for major servicing (70k)?  I called up C&C and was told it is around $2600. Anyone know what they changed and where to download the servicing package details? 

if your ride is out of warranty , u can consider third party "famous mercs" workshop for service 

8 hours ago, rickosw said:

if your ride is out of warranty , u can consider third party "famous mercs" workshop for service 

Mine still have 1 more year. Need to know if they are changing any major parts or just checking. Can’t find any details in C&C website. They just show service package B.