• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

(OLD): SGMERC 2nd Annual Get Together 2008

Guest sy69u

Great to meet new members and old birds. Thank you for your generous support. We were delighted with the turn out and promptness of payment for the dinner. Big thanks to C35 for his lovely gifts. Here's to great nights ahead :thumbsup:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a wonderful evening with excellent company! Kudos to the Committee for all the time & effort put in into organising the dinner.....plus C35 for the wonderful door gift!

Had great fun in the convoy of cars to Yishun dam......had ice cream....then to Kallang Macs to EAT yet again! Thumbs up to the Committee!

xiaohong still the best lah........ imagine she didnt even attend vags annual dinner but attended ours..... so proud & touch, of & by her...... like she told me, she prefers ................................. cannot say here..... if u guys 1 2 know, ask me personnally....... hehehehehehehehehe.. upz u lah..

sy69......i lup u deep deep la.....how come u know who/what i prefer hur hur?

I observed at Kallang Macs......you very super busy lor.....completely ignored the rest of us like we didnt exist....sigh.

u were at mac's too???? didnt see or notice u........ u lost weight?

I observed at Kallang Macs......you very super busy lor.....completely ignored the rest of us like we didnt exist....sigh.

I CONCUR

We all concur...hahaha

I am thrilled to bits......for once, everyone is on my side!

they all on ur side becoz they dont want to feel e ground rumble again when u chase them around... hehehehehehehe............

I CONCUR

We all concur...hahaha

they all on ur side becoz they dont want to feel e ground rumble again when u chase them around... hehehehehehehe............

haha

I CONCUR

We all concur...hahaha

haha

Now that she is in bits.. how to rumble ? hiaks hiaks hiaks hiaks !