• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

(OLD): SGMERC 2nd Annual Get Together 2008

Guest sy69u

SGMERC is pleased to announce that our Annual Get-Together for 2008 will be held at the spanking new grounds of D'Kranji Farm Resort, 10 Neo Tiew Lane 2 on 20th December 2008 at 1830hrs.

We have arranged for an interactive seafood BBQ Dinner (...that means cooked by us diners ). We trust you will enjoy good company and a unique dining experience under the stars surrounded by lush vegetation. For dessert, join us for post dinner cruise! The event is expected to end around 2300hrs.

Payment must be made before 16th Dec 2359hrs in order to confirm your attendance.

Please wire your payment of S$40 per individual including a transaction reference containing "BBQ + your nickname" ie, "BBQ sy69u" to the following account by 16th December 2359hrs

Jason Goh / Leon Lim / Chin Yen

DBS Current A/C 001-106638-5

Cheques are to be made out to any of the following names : Jason Goh / Leon Lim / Chin Yen

Please SMS 90080342 with your name and amount paid once you have transferred payment or deposited a cheque. Thank You.

1. sy69u x 02 onz PAID 12th December $80

2. kompressor x 02 onz PAID 10th December $80

3. c35 x 02 onz C35 A/C

4. fruitcake x 02 onz PAID 11th December UOB 185902 $80

5. jenvid x 01 onz PAID 11th December $40

6. 9339 x 02 onz PAID 10th December $80

7. c55 x 01 onz C35 A/C

8. saab x 02 onz C35 A/C

9. cblack x 02 onz (PAID 14th December $80)

10. cklasse x 02 onz PAID 11th December $80

11. keltanky x 01 onz PAID 13th December $40

12. millionmiles x 02 onz O'seas TBSettled

13. g8crasher x 01 onz PAID 10th December $40

14. dash x 02 onz (PAID 11th December $80)

15. protoss x 01 onz Payment Incoming

16. je262 x 02 onz (PAID 14th December $80)

17. RS x 02 onz (SMS Reminder Sent)

18. wuyiche x 02 onz PAID 12th December $80 by sy69u

19. XiaoHong x 01 onz PAID 13 December $40

20. Gaston x 02 onz (Payment Incoming via Chq)

21. i6u x 02 onz PAID 16th December $80

22. turismo x 02 onz PAID 15th December $80

23. cisconet x 02 onz PAID 10th December $80

24. H2O x 01

25. paddy x 02 (SMS Reminder Sent)

26. kleo x 01 PAID 15th December $40

27. lloyd x 02 Payment Incoming

46 pax total

11 1/2 HRS LEFT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT MADE PAYMENT!! WE NEED TO FINALIZE THE NUMBERS BY TUESDAY 16TH DECEMBER 2359 & NEED YOUR CO-OPERATION ASAP.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D'Kranji is located at 10 Neo Tiew Lane 2, Singapore 718813.

Travellers can drive to our location in the Kranji countryside or use the MRT and get here with a shuttle bus.

contact_map_large.jpg

Via the Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE)

Head towards Woodlands. Use Exit 8 to go onto Turf Club Avenue and drive straight on to Kranji Road. At the Kranji Road/Loop junction, turn left into Kranji Way and connect to Neo Tiew Road. Continue along the road for approximately 11km and then turn left onto Neo Tiew Lane 2 and head for D'Kranji Farm Resort.

Via Jalan Bahar/Choa Chu Kang

Connect to Lim Chu Kang Road and turn right onto Neo Tiew Road. Turn right onto Neo Tiew Lane 2 and look out for D'Kranji Farm Resort.

Via MRT/public transport

Hop onto our free D'Kranji Farm Resort direct shuttle bus at Yew Tee MRT Station or catch the Kranji Express shuttle bus at Kranji MRT Station for a quick connection to D'Kranji Farm Resort.

Contact Numbers

Office:6898 9228

Fax:6862 8015

There is a carpark area which has been reserved for us within the compound. There will be our own appointed marshals in the carpark area to help position your parking.

SEAFOOD BBQ MENU FOR 20th DECEMBER 2008 AT 1830HRS

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Carbs

- Seafood Fried Rice

Seafood & Meat

- Chicken Wings, Sting Ray, Sotong, Tiger Prawns, Flower Crabs, Mussels, Otah

Vegetables

- Sweet Corn, Potatoes, Fruit Salad

Liquids

- Fruit Punch

Dinner will be followed by a CAR -NOT YACHT- cruise. You can take a yacht cruise in Kranji Reservoir and meet the Lady of The Lake but you're on your own buddy. This event is expected to end at 2300HRS

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Can I ask a dumb question......Cruise to where? (And dont u dare say cruise to nowhere!)

The organiser will give the route soon. Maybe they cruise to your house foe MEGA Texas Night!

Guest xiaohong

Can I ask a dumb question......Cruise to where? (And dont u dare say cruise to nowhere!)

The organiser will give the route soon. Maybe they cruise to your house foe MEGA Texas Night!

faint!

D'Kranji is located at 10 Neo Tiew Lane 2, Singapore 718813.

Travellers can drive to our location in the Kranji countryside or use the MRT and get here with a shuttle bus.

contact_map_large.jpg

Via the Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE)

Head towards Woodlands. Use Exit 8 to go onto Turf Club Avenue and drive straight on to Kranji Road. At the Kranji Road/Loop junction, turn left into Kranji Way and connect to Neo Tiew Road. Continue along the road for approximately 11km and then turn left onto Neo Tiew Lane 2 and head for D'Kranji Farm Resort.

Via Jalan Bahar/Choa Chu Kang

Connect to Lim Chu Kang Road and turn right onto Neo Tiew Road. Turn right onto Neo Tiew Lane 2 and look out for D'Kranji Farm Resort.

Via MRT/public transport

Hop onto our free D'Kranji Farm Resort direct shuttle bus at Yew Tee MRT Station or catch the Kranji Express shuttle bus at Kranji MRT Station for a quick connection to D'Kranji Farm Resort.

Contact Numbers

Office:6898 9228

Fax:6862 8015

Time - 630PM, 20th December 2008 Saturday

Dress Code - Casual

There is a carpark area which has been reserved for us within the compound. There will be our own appointed marshals in the carpark area to help position your parking.

Don't worry about the DIY cooking part. If you don't feel like cooking, we have people to cook for you!

Dinner will be followed by a CAR -NOT YACHT- cruise. You can take a yacht cruise in Kranji Reservoir and meet the Lady of The Lake but you're on your own buddy. This event is expected to end at 2300HRS

SEAFOOD DIY BBQ MENU FOR 20th DECEMBER 2008 AT 630PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carbs

- Seafood Fried Rice

Seafood & Meat

- Chicken Wings, Sting Ray, Sotong, Tiger Prawns, Flower Crabs, Mussels, Otah

Vegetables

- Sweet Corn, Potatoes, Fruit Salad

Liquids

- Fruit Punch

Guest cisconet

Definately.

1. Great Venue

2. Great Food

3. Great Time

Its my pleasure to meet those pioneers like Yap, Leon, Kelvin, Randy, and more..

Hopefully can get to know more people in SgMerc in time to come :)

Thanks to the organisers :clap: :clap:

Many thanks to the committee for a wonderful evening out....enjoyed the food, the location, the company, the gifts, and most of all the convoy....well done!! :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :clap:

Guest xiaohong

It was a wonderful evening with excellent company! Kudos to the Committee for all the time & effort put in into organising the dinner.....plus C35 for the wonderful door gift!

Had great fun in the convoy of cars to Yishun dam......had ice cream....then to Kallang Macs to EAT yet again! Thumbs up to the Committee!

thumbs up to the committee for everything! :thumbsup: :clap: :punk1: :rockon:

the food was good! esp. the sambal stingray! :love7: :la:

nice to meet new members like turismo etc! :welcome:

and i want to point out special thanks to bro MMB, not only he did a lot of BBQing for everyone, he was also the last to eat! eat only fried rice and potato...

UPZ u bro!

two thumbs up for the org committee for a successful event!!!!!!

esp the ladies' table for making my wifey feel at home and simon's & randy's question on if wife was g/f cos looks young..... related incident to her and got my instant no questions-asked passport for future sgmerc events :la:

esp the ladies' table for making my wifey feel at home and simon's & randy's question on if wife was g/f cos looks young..... related incident to her and got my instant no questions-asked passport for future sgmerc events :la:

wow bro licence to go wild liao lor, congrats ya. :punk1: :punk1: :punk1:

Kudos to the committee... too bad my stomach didnt allow me to live up to my reputation... haha..

Dash:

U got the stingray... wakao probly the most elusive dish for the nite. As if I can eat in the first place. haha. Kleo was hunting it down leh. Even Cblack failed to secure it. How u did it har ?

Keke...

Convoy to Dam: Probly the most amazing sight on the road for many motorist. :clap:

Hihi, thanks for everything yesterday. It was great! :punk1:

It was kind of stress for me in the beginning to turn up alone since I'm still new. But everything turned out pretty well and I have enjoyed my dinner and chats with some of you. Special thanks to those who were busy BBQing for us.. your skills were great & the food was nice.

The car cruise was also very interesting. Really enjoyed myself :D

Cheers to the organisers! :clap:

Looking forward to the next meet up!

Kudos to the committee... too bad my stomach didnt allow me to live up to my reputation... haha..

Dash:

U got the stingray... wakao probly the most elusive dish for the nite. As if I can eat in the first place. haha. Kleo was hunting it down leh. Even Cblack failed to secure it. How u did it har ?

Keke...

Convoy to Dam: Probly the most amazing sight on the road for many motorist. :clap:

Ya lor... no stingray for us...all sotong :angry3:.... haha...

Hihi, thanks for everything yesterday. It was great! :punk1:

It was kind of stress for me in the beginning to turn up alone since I'm still new. But everything turned out pretty well and I have enjoyed my dinner and chats with some of you. Special thanks to those who were busy BBQing for us.. your skills were great & the food was nice.

The car cruise was also very interesting. Really enjoyed myself :D

Cheers to the organisers! :clap:

Looking forward to the next meet up!

Sorry lor.. I zhar bor shy one... :angel1: so initially dont talk much >:D. Should have got C35 to get sy69u to hop over earlier. hehe...

Sorry lor.. I zhar bor shy one... :angel1: so initially dont talk much >:D. Should have got C35 to get sy69u to hop over earlier. hehe...

Err... u sure u zhar bor shy ar? :tongue1:

Oops... :surrender: really lah... I normally stand one side & look only lor... :batman:

Kao... dead sure kena cheng by the regulars here liao... :afro:

Oops... :surrender: really lah... I normally stand one side & look only lor... :batman:

Kao... dead sure kena cheng by the regulars here liao... :afro:

:devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :whip2:

Err hallo... the pot is calling the kettle black sibo ? :censored:

Err hallo... the pot is calling the kettle black sibo ? :censored:

i only carpark marshal lei :censored:... last one to makan.. :censored:

ya ya papaya. But normally hor.... :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: ::)

C35 ]

esp the ladies' wrote:

wow bro licence to go wild liao lor, congrats ya. :punk1: :punk1: :punk1:

yup yup..... she prob enjoyed herself, many thks to jeff's wife and the rest of the ladies who "convinced" her that tis is THE happening grp.

and our dear xiao hong beside me gave her an insight to the type of "pure, clean fun" we are capable of!!!!!! :o