• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

(OLD): SGMERC 2nd Annual Get Together 2008

Guest sy69u

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dash:

U got the stingray... wakao probly the most elusive dish for the nite. As if I can eat in the first place. haha. Kleo was hunting it down leh. Even Cblack failed to secure it. How u did it har ?

Keke...

Ya lor... no stingray for us...all sotong :angry3:.... haha...

hmmm, oh isit!

we wanted sotong at our table and turns out mostly stingray!

initially only 1 packet opened by Yap is sotong and the rest was stingray!

only at towards the end, then we managed to have sotong! haha....we should've swapped! ;D

Great to see so many old & new faces. I would also like to take this chance to apologise for not interacting more with the new members. :iconsalut:

please note tat 'old' is not allowed to be use in this forum...... hehehehehehehe

two thumbs up for the org committee for a successful event!!!!!!

esp the ladies' table for making my wifey feel at home and simon's & randy's question on if wife was g/f cos looks young..... related incident to her and got my instant no questions-asked passport for future sgmerc events :la:

its the truth bro........ hehehehehehe.... anything else we can help u with? eheheheheeheh

Jenvid ]

Hihi, thanks for everything yesterday. It was great! :punk1:

It was kind of stress for me in the beginning to turn up alone since I' wrote:

Sorry lor.. I zhar bor shy one... :angel1: so initially dont talk much >:D. Should have got C35 to get sy69u to hop over earlier. hehe...

huh????? say it again..... i had to read this post 3 times....... did u say u zhar bor shy?????? if u r, my car is so much faster then xiaohong's car... YA RIGHT!!!!!!!!

Sorry lor.. I zhar bor shy one... :angel1: so initially dont talk much >:D. Should have got C35 to get sy69u to hop over earlier. hehe...

Err... u sure u zhar bor shy ar? :tongue1:

Oops... :surrender: really lah... I normally stand one side & look only lor... :batman:

Kao... dead sure kena cheng by the regulars here liao... :afro:

yes, yes.... i can vouch for jenvid...... he normally stand one side & look only... what he meant is, he will observed... then when no 1 is looking (except the lady), he just put his top down. ladies of all ages, sizes & races will 'hop' into his car..... its either he play black magic or his car damn swee..... hope u wont kena cheng bro...... hahahahahahahaha

It was a wonderful evening with excellent company! Kudos to the Committee for all the time & effort put in into organising the dinner.....plus C35 for the wonderful door gift!

Had great fun in the convoy of cars to Yishun dam......had ice cream....then to Kallang Macs to EAT yet again! Thumbs up to the Committee!

xiaohong still the best lah........ imagine she didnt even attend vags annual dinner but attended ours..... so proud & touch, of & by her...... like she told me, she prefers ................................. cannot say here..... if u guys 1 2 know, ask me personnally....... hehehehehehehehehe.. upz u lah..

ok....

GREAT dinner & especially the company...... nice to meet all the newer members... hope to see you guys more often in our 'little' gatherings.....

thanks & upz to the organizers, namely, kelvin, yen, leon & yap.... did i miss anyone else?

oh yes, & anthony for the great door gift... smart idea & very very useful too....

THANKS GUYS....

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Photos --> http://www.sgmerc.com/forum/index.php?topic=2773.msg39058#new

Would've been nice if we went thru the KPE. :-\

During the convoy, i was the last car (i mean van ;D), i tell you...the sight of the convoy is amazing man!!! :thumbsup:

When the convoy was broken, we took the shorter route & should have taken the longer route via KPE, maybe the others didn't know we wanted to take pix in the tunnel!

Guest turismo

Great Dinner and Convoy. Wife and especially daughter really enjoy it. She was still talking about it yesterday.

Thanks SGMERC committee for organising such wonderful event. See you guys soon.

Guest xiaohong

paddy ]

two thumbs up for the org committee for a successful event!!!!!!

esp the ladies' wrote:

wow bro licence to go wild liao lor, congrats ya. :punk1: :punk1: :punk1:

yup yup..... she prob enjoyed herself, many thks to jeff's wife and the rest of the ladies who "convinced" her that tis is THE happening grp.

and our dear xiao hong beside me gave her an insight to the type of "pure, clean fun" we are capable of!!!!!! :o

What did i do hur hur? what did I do, hur hur?

But I am PURE, CLEAN & FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Guest xiaohong

It was a wonderful evening with excellent company! Kudos to the Committee for all the time & effort put in into organising the dinner.....plus C35 for the wonderful door gift!

Had great fun in the convoy of cars to Yishun dam......had ice cream....then to Kallang Macs to EAT yet again! Thumbs up to the Committee!

xiaohong still the best lah........ imagine she didnt even attend vags annual dinner but attended ours..... so proud & touch, of & by her...... like she told me, she prefers ................................. cannot say here..... if u guys 1 2 know, ask me personnally....... hehehehehehehehehe.. upz u lah..

sy69......i lup u deep deep la.....how come u know who/what i prefer hur hur?

I observed at Kallang Macs......you very super busy lor.....completely ignored the rest of us like we didnt exist....sigh.

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

I observed at Kallang Macs......you very super busy lor.....completely ignored the rest of us like we didnt exist....sigh.

Yah, so busy talking to some babe! ::)

Guest xiaohong

I CONCUR

We all concur...hahaha

I am thrilled to bits......for once, everyone is on my side!

Guest Protoss

Jenvid ]

Hihi, thanks for everything yesterday. It was great! :punk1:

It was kind of stress for me in the beginning to turn up alone since I' wrote:

Humm... Since when u zhar bor shy one..... Hahahaha :devil2:

Guest Protoss

Err hallo... the pot is calling the kettle black sibo ? :censored:

i only carpark marshal lei :censored:... last one to makan.. :censored:

Bro, sure anot.... carpark marshal meh? Not C55 meh, i remembered he showed me the way into the carpark and someone was abit tight down and busy with something..... :3some: :love7: Kekeke

Guest Protoss

fruitcakepablohoney ]

Photos --> http://www.sgmerc.com/forum/index.php?topic=2773.msg39058#new

Would' wrote:

During the convoy, i was the last car (i mean van ;D), i tell you...the sight of the convoy is amazing man!!! :thumbsup:

When the convoy was broken, we took the shorter route & should have taken the longer route via KPE, maybe the others didn't know we wanted to take pix in the tunnel!

Yeap, wasted. :banghead:

KPE very clear to get nice photo shots. :thumbsup:

Guest Protoss

This is without doubt. 100% correct!. Hahaha. :la: :la: :la:

Great to hear that all of you guys.... "Mature & Newbie" members had enjoyed the dinner and "criuse to damp"......

:iconsalut: "To the othe half of committee" who arrange such a nice place and bbq food and all of us had enjoyed it.

Thanks to C35 for his generous 'door gift' .

Looking forward to arrange another GTG Dinner soon.