• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My latest Add on(illuminated star logo)

What's the damage?

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Well done bro...perhaps the first in Singapore!!!

2001-2007 = Toyota Harrier

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2011-2012 = Evoque (crap!)

2012- = W204

800 bucks. Any one interested in a group buy

Me!!!

2001-2007 = Toyota Harrier

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2011-2012 = Evoque (crap!)

2012- = W204

Very nice indeed. Possible to show how it looks like during night? Is it an add on thingy or use back existing logo? Can comsider installing a switch too.

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Hello LT1539,

Yes I was at Benzline the other day while he waited paitently for this to be installed.  You are apparently the first one in SG to have this done up.  Good to see it working nicely and Jeff shared your pics to me.

I have already placed order for this and waiting for mine to be done in 3 weeks time as it support C63 single line grille as well.

Regards

Looks cool and super nice.

Is this original from Merc or aftermarket? Just need to replace the big star and use original grill?

$800 for some lighting effect is definitely steep, but bragging rights to be the first few to have it. Best is to have a switch if possible to suit different taste, can do on or off as desired.

Iff this is aftermarket how is the quality and whether the light effect will last. Wait awhile more and price should come down, when more designs come into the market. :)

Looks cool and super nice.

Is this original from Merc or aftermarket? Just need to replace the big star and use original grill?

$800 for some lighting effect is definitely steep, but bragging rights to be the first few to have it. Best is to have a switch if possible to suit different taste, can do on or off as desired.

Iff this is aftermarket how is the quality and whether the light effect will last. Wait awhile more and price should come down, when more designs come into the market. :)

yes is original parts from mercedes,u js need to replace the star and use back ori grill.The whole thing is link to a control module that comes with it.

yes is original parts from mercedes,u js need to replace the star and use back ori grill.The whole thing is link to a control module that comes with it.

Thanks, if original Merc part then I reckon it does justify the 800 price tag.

Should look super cool especially at night, LIKE! :)