• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Intrest Check:Durian Trip ,Kota Tinggi

Hi Who is in for Durian Buffet Trip somewhere end of this month?

damage should be below SGD$20 free flow of Durian

1.thaiedwin

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dates? 22,23 or 29,30?

end of month like when? 28th wkend no gd for me

Can but i doubt its free flow i think will count in Kg liao

Can tabao or not arh!!

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Cfm date 23 June 2013

So we eat first then wash hand or wash hand then eat first? Oldman ask me to ask u one.

Don get it....

So we eat first then wash hand or wash hand then eat first? Oldman ask me to ask u one.

Bro just QC last week even its Pre Season....Its still feels good.....

This sat morning I gg to QC again u wann go?

Did you QC those durians? Got 包吃?

U bring some back for us to QC.... Good then we go..... can? So now U should start this WHO WANT QC LIU LIAN??? thread.... then U can know how much to bring back.....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

hahahaha.....Ah Bui always ask me bring many things across the causeway de....

just opening up for you guys since I am heading there a few trips this month.

U bring some back for us to QC.... Good then we go..... can? So now U should start this WHO WANT QC LIU LIAN??? thread.... then U can know how much to bring back.....