• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C204 Elegance Trim!

leftfield

Inspired by chersen's previous W204, I today backside itchy went to stockist to get the elegance grille and bonnet star.  Stockist was bewildered that I'm reverting to the ah peh look and asked me twice whether I know what I am doing! :startle:

Anyway, here's the end result, the one and only uncle c coupe! :lol:

IMG_1548_zps1e169495.jpg

• Like 3

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Inspired by chersen's previous W204, I today backside itchy went to stockist to get the elegance grille and bonnet star.  Stockist was bewildered that I'm reverting to the ah peh look and asked me twice whether I know what I am doing! :startle:

IMG_1548_zps1e169495.jpg

bro... try c63 grille or sl grille?? maybe nice also?

C elegance coupe

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

New E coupe!!

Only the old CLK coupes have the elegance look. :D

Anyway, I think the front grille though classic, is too bling. Might go the blacked out look later. :devil:

mercedes_benz_clk230_1998.jpg

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

This one better. And likely cheaper too!

4307627312_fb55e72dfd_o.jpg

Nice grille!! Bro yck3333 is on this grille. This pics side mirror got to change coz is fugly :)

Nice grille!! Bro yck3333 is on this grille. This pics side mirror got to change coz is fugly :)

You got sell this grille meh? This one is brabus style

The elegance grille in black looks yummy too.

$(KGrHqN,!pUFD2YWw-7-BRCU1GRiow~~60_3.JP

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

I have always wanted the Elegance look for the standing star and wood panels. Feeling half half whether to change mine.

You another one! Retro is nice huh? :lol:

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Not all of us fast and furious like blackmercs mah

Oei!! I m a lover not a racer!! I dont hv the grille even hv it this is the wrong place to discuss. Mods say one.

Huat ar! chershen say one sure swee one lah!

IMG_1548_zps1e169495.jpg

• Like 1

Huat ar! chershen say one sure swee one lah!

Haha, u damn funny. But really a bit too much chrome overkill! But I suppose ah peh like!

• Like 1

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!