• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Greetings from 1st time Merc Owner

Hi Everyone,

I just got a 2-yr young E250.

Been reading the forum since yesterday and I find it quite lively & interesting...

I would very much like to change my 17" rims to 18" and also add 2 separate pipes to the rear ( now single tail pipe ). Also, changing the grill to the Sports type ( removing the upright star emblem ) is part of my plan too. Would appreciate any advise and pointers to getting these done.

Thank you and here's to a great week ahead!

Cheers,

James

Hi James, welcome.

1. Rims wise you can go visit any rim shops and get something you like. Be sure to look around and compare prices first

2. Exhaust can be done at Fong Kim, Man exhaust, etc

3. Grille and emblems you can contact our site sponsors.

I also recommend getting the E63 bodykit with quad exhaust :)

Welcome!! Coupe or sedan?? Most of us going for 19" instead of 18" for rims upgrade. As for tailpipe mods is better go for dummy quads and this mods prefer will rear AMG bumper kit

Thanks for your warm welcome but this chat not mine :) is James one hahaha.....

I came in to welcome James, shun bian welcome u....

Your chat thread too many pages, will take me donkey years to read, lol

I came in to welcome James, shun bian welcome u....

Your chat thread too many pages, will take me donkey years to read, lol

How u know which is my thread??? Yalo .. See I so ke Lian ... Ppl only shun bian welcome me nia.... I go cry Liao !!!

Jennie aka Jia

16 pages Hello thread, so hot hot!!

Everybody knows....

You never read how you know that thread is mine? It's not mine lah... I also wonder whose thread is that.... Where's my lollipop ?????

Jennie aka Jia