• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Super sprint exhaust for w204...

Leonardyapsl

Totally agree!

Yup I did! Scared if never install, no choice paid for it.

Good! They can get very hot. Extra protection is the safest bet!

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

so no one install the piekia brand....i meant piecha

Soon on W204. SLK already one Bro in the forum installed.

Eisenmann so cheap? I contacted KBS and they quoted over $4k for my car!

not approved for c rite?

Eisenmann is LTA friendly. Our site sponsor MBM carries it.

think no need to ask liao...not going to be 2k...will be 2+2+more

IMHO, one of the cheapest alternatives in the market with bang for buck sound is still Piecha for both CGI & Kom, or NAP for Kom. Other than that, all the other "branded" brands will definitely cost an arm and a leg.

Eisenmann so cheap? I contacted KBS and they quoted over $4k for my car!

Eisenmann is LTA friendly. Our site sponsor MBM carries it.

think no need to ask liao...not going to be 2k...will be 2+2+more

4k+ is for full cat systems.

2k+ is only for muffler.

• Like 1

While contemplating whether to get either the SS or piecha system for my c180 cgi (1.6t), I decided to operate my mufflers.

The results, spectacular. The car sounds bassy and badass haha. Swear, just go spend 400 bucks and operate that muffler. And behold, you'll be smiling as your right foot depresses that pedal =D

• Like 1

While contemplating whether to get either the SS or piecha system for my c180 cgi (1.6t), I decided to operate my mufflers.

The results, spectacular. The car sounds bassy and badass haha. Swear, just go spend 400 bucks and operate that muffler. And behold, you'll be smiling as your right foot depresses that pedal =D

Brave! Salute you!

Imagine if you had operated after you installed your new exhaust!

video of yr badass please........

You're dethpicable. 

Good choice if void warranty and inspection issue is not yr concern. Is good and cheap mod as the sound is noticable.