• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Window Tinting

Where to find the darkest tint in sg?

Noticed that not many tinting workshops in sg carry very dark tints around...

TP and LTA officers love super dark tints... seen alot of cars with dark tints pulled over by them..... IMHO.. not worth the $ just to try ur luck....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Where to find the darkest tint in sg?

Noticed that not many tinting workshops in sg carry very dark tints around...

they do carry dark tints, but most will advise not to install super dark tint.

You're dethpicable. 

All my cars have been on very dark tint for many years... I dont really care... Have been stopped by LTA a few times... Just pay $70 only...

I checked out a few places... Their darkest is not even dark enough... Of course, dont tell me to go for those sun shade kind of darkness...

I think its personal preference.... Sg laws are quite silly... I mean, whats wrong with modding cars? Its kinda boring to see all the stock cars on the roads... I love to see my customised cars as they are more interesting...

Cant even change this change that... HID, exhaust, this and that etc.... :(

I think its personal preference.... Sg laws are quite silly... I mean, whats wrong with modding cars? Its kinda boring to see all the stock cars on the roads... I love to see my customised cars as they are more interesting...

Cant even change this change that... HID, exhaust, this and that etc.... :(

True!! Do u drive to NS during nite time? If yes, the windscreen leave it legal.

Very long never drive NS already... I forgot the feeling of driving up north.. Hahaha...

Ok then sup up dark tint all round ya. MTL!! post pics hor.

• Like 1