• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

8 Jun Sat Morning Drive to Desaru Sungai Rengit

chris

Unker, what is this blacklist for?

Means the vrn owner has unpaid traffic violation summons and they are looking for the vrn owner.

This is particularly useful to check before buying a pre-lup car which might have unpaid summons in boleh land.

Also useful when you have been tearing down the NSHW - kenna summons that you are not aware of. :)

• Like 1

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

guys...better not post your hero candid photos here la...never know who is reading.

ya just like ah bui collect 4D/toto, daffy da drug peddler also never post here ma. never know who is reading !!

I mean ah bui help machi go selegie collect his toto winnings at sgpool and daffy go pharmacy help me buy lao sai pills . 

More like drug addict looking for lobang to win $$$...then can visit daffy the peddler.....

ya just like ah bui collect 4D/toto, daffy da drug peddler also never post here ma. never know who is reading !!

I mean ah bui help machi go selegie collect his toto winnings at sgpool and daffy go pharmacy help me buy lao sai pills . 

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill