• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C coupe photoshoot & TCSS

....ruth...Y pek Chek..;)?? Tanzy so long nvr post, once post is 2 explain 帽子, quite funni actually ...hehe..

It's perfectly normal for Blackmerc whose merc is white to be wearing head cover, especially at night. Protection is always advised. Funny viruses fall from the sky.

He also said he in love with ah long.

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

Last warning!! Lockee is watching and school is not yet over!! Warning!! Warning!!

hahaha! i'm imagining something in my head now... 

that would be disastrous! LOL

that reminds me...

this primary 2 kid asked my friend (who's a teacher): What does having s*x feel like? (yes, that, coming from a 8 year old)

and my friend kept a poker face and answered:

Go out to the field and run 10 rounds! that is what it feels like.

hahaha! i'm imagining something in my head now...

that would be disastrous! LOL

that reminds me...

this primary 2 kid asked my friend (who's a teacher): What does having sex feel like? (yes, that, coming from a 8 year old)

and my friend kept a poker face and answered:

Go out to the field and run 10 rounds! that is what it feels like.

My god....your friend really misled the kid.....should just tell the kid... "It's like eating a big bowl of laksa with lotsa chilli....." HOT

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

lol... the art of tai chi....

when they're of age I think it's good to sit them down and teach them about the birds and bees or they'll find out themselves anyway... thru the net, media etc.

if they are 6 or 7 and ask, "mommy where did I come from?" I'll try to distract them with a cookie and hope they forget. hehe

My girls watch too much Korean serials Liao.... Bet they know more than they are admitting.... But then, if they bring boys home... Hahahaha I will wack the boy's father..... :) :)

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

Lol... Don't worry we're very on the ball one

Thank u! Safe & sound ya!!