• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Bo Class - C Class Driver

Poolfan

LOL... Btw I saw this Picture in the web....

post-1506-0-47734900-1352821265_thumb.jpg

Poor fella wondering how to get into his FERRARI.... which was sat on by a LIONESS!!!!!

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

the char bor hot boh?

Ah bui, if I see you come down from your lorry, I also siam far far...

Anyway, I just overtook the charbor the moment we hit PIE... :P

C-Class Coupe (Dec 2011 to Nov 14)

CLA 45 AMG 

- Stock (Nov 14 to Jan 15)

- Renntech-Mercedes Stage 1 tune (Jan 15 to Sep 15)

- Team Rebellion Stage 1V2 + Gearbox remap tune (Sep 15 -)

....wah, ultimate 莲姐!! 师姐来也!!

...hehe...jokes aside...Y did she do tt...wad exactly happened prior 2 tt middle finger pointing ... ;)?!

We were at the merging lane going into PIE, I signalled but she refused to give way so honked and showed me finger lor...it was raining and visibility wasn't that good.

Trivial matter honk good enough...

maeryn i think you saw my maid's finger la .. she was busy driving to the market ytd packed. :D

Your maid drives a Toyota to go marketing?? 8.30pm do what marketing? go pasar malam?

We were at the merging lane going into PIE, I signalled but she refused to give way so honked and showed me finger lor...it was raining and visibility wasn't that good.

Your maid drives a Toyota to go marketing?? 8.30pm do what marketing? go pasar malam?

lol... he told me his maid drives a SLS lei, so can't be his maid...

Sigh... don't know why these drivers just like giving the finger. Sad. The other time I was ferrying a friend around, and he gave someone the finger when they cut into my lane... I was mortified........

lol... he told me his maid drives a SLS lei, so can't be his maid...

Sigh... don't know why these drivers just like giving the finger. Sad. The other time I was ferrying a friend around, and he gave someone the finger when they cut into my lane... I was mortified........

oh ya .. then not my maid liao .. she upgraded to SLS roadster liao .. say easier to put the groceries .. ah gao , you mean you honk her huh ?