• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Bo Class - C Class Driver

Poolfan

Met a really "bo class" C class driver this morning and such drivers are giving a bad name to the brand .....anyway just ranting ...

Was driving along Havelock Road towards Shenton Way this morning at about 7.45 am. While moving off at the junction of Eu Tong Sen Street, this gold C class cuts into my lane and he was not observing lane discipline. I give a horn and guess what, he bother to wind down his window and give me the finger ..... damn bo lian lor .... and very bo class ..... such nice car and given by such a ugly driver ...

Oh dear... guess not all mercs drivers are classy and gracious.

Sigh... guess it's like that in Singapore - all kinds of pattern also have! All sorts of ugly things can happen on the road...

such a tasteless fellow... must pity him for being like that. u can only guess how he's like in other areas of his life apart from driving...

im sure you ain't alone in experiencing this.... feel better ya! :)

Agree... NBNT... normally for such drivers. . I'll 1) tail him and see how he panic... 2) send video to TP...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

NBNT

No bideo no talk.

NVNT, NPNT lah

I never installed Car Cam .... just ranting lah .... but I cannot believe that he bother to lower his window just to give me the finger ..... hahaha .... he waslucky that there was no motorcycle between his car and mine .... or else he will lose his finger and cannot use it for other more useful function .... seriously, damn bo class and I was not expecting it from a fellow Merc driver

wa fatty....fierce!

is that protocol? i think i'll be naughty and tailgate the bugger next time...

Only apply if u are driving loh lee... but normally I'll chase him down... f**k him up and tell him I'm sending video to TP

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

This world've changed already, everybody like very impatient n get heated up easily. I've come across few similar incidents but what to do, stop him and F him? Later can't control ended going in prison to sing "往事只能回味". I've already learnt to see no evil hear no evil.

• Like 2

haha must be fatty la ! or maybe my maria go supermarket la .. but these 2 days i wind down my windows to put my hand out to say sorry to car behind because i put my hand up inside the car not clear enough later ppl tot give way to me still kana middle finger .. lol.. cause i too angry with that b*tch then lose concentration.. luckily he was nice enough to slow down for me as the distance still super far away ;) some bastd will just accelerate on purpose lo ..

i think no.1 killer in SG and is the only cab that can make my blood really boils ..

Farking Blue Comfort Hyundai sonata!!!!!!!!

i dunno is i suay or what but i always encounter those that always do F**king stuns on the road ..

some people say trans cab (red) are worst .. but i find them and city cab still ok leh .. compare to DAM Blue Hyundai Smurf

i think no.1 killer in SG and is the only cab that can make my blood really boils ..

Farking Blue Comfort Hyundai sonata!!!!!!!!

i dunno is i suay or what but i always encounter those that always do F**king stuns on the road ..

some people say trans cab (red) are worst .. but i find them and city cab still ok leh .. compare to DAM Blue Hyundai Smurf

Nowadays, taxi driver also different from in the past. There are alots of cases taxi driver involved in drug, ah long's runner, assault etc.... Bo bian, coming to the end of the world already. Hahaha....

hiyo... u have road rage leh. take a chill pill! don't ff here ff there!

seriously i very nice 1.. always give way to whoever on signal.. including buses .. i just wait for them to pass cause a lot of idiot dun want give way .. then the poor bus diao at there so long .. but you pua stun in front of me that endanger my life i will get back at you .. and also hate those dun want put signal 1 .. i will purposely dun let them in .. i mean how hard is it to put a dam signal .. will cost your life or use up all your energy to dig your nose? muhahaha! call me evil w/e =P

Nowadays, taxi driver also different from in the past. There are alots of cases taxi driver involved in drug, ah long's runner, assault etc.... Bo bian, coming to the end of the world already. Hahaha....

indeed.. i once board a cab he fake fake ask me need money a not(but not directly ask la ) . say he got lobang .. then dunno how he can say till he last time racer in msia.. then still want to show me .. i say no thanks.. i want my life and safety thats all . im not taxist .. just hate the blue shiet. the old blue toyota crown or whatever it is.. they are still ok .. its that specific blue comfort hyundai sonata!!

I don care if you are white, black, yellow, brown or green... be nice and God will bless u.. be an idiot and it's God bless u... I live by this motto..

be an idiot and ah bui will be your worst Nightmare !!!!!! right? :D

Yes zai zai..something like dat...

If got video, sure report him!

But sometimes, u just wish u'd a tray of eggs in your car, not happy....just THROW!

Berrie...u want eggs.. tell me.. ah Bui's eggs count by trucks... not tray..

This world've changed already, everybody like very impatient n get heated tup easily. I've come across few similar incidents but what to do, stop him and F him? Later can't control ended going in prison to sing "往事只能回味". I've already learnt to see no evil hear no evil.

....ya la...realli...beta 2 chill ley...

....like one of my another forum Frd says.....enjoy yr driving experience ..

...F here F there....for? In the end....Kena F might be oneself...in silly tussles ...

....chin chai la...gracious a bit . Ignore those tt pissed u....try la...

Nowadays I let live but sometimes urbannnn frustrated. I always encounter those slowpoks driving at 60km/hr on lane one. BTH! realllly madness.....

...Golden Rule..: KEEP Left unless Overtaking.

...Those who still thinks it is OK to cruise @ 70/90 km at lane one, ought 2 learn sum road consciousness & courtesy. Wan 2 cruise in a deserted road, by all means. Crowded road, we all share, including those in need to rush, eg Ambulances.

• Like 2