• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Bo Class - C Class Driver

Poolfan

Chill chill...

U guys should check out Jakarta...

Squeeze, Jam and jam, horn and horn, but no fingers

Spending 8-10 hour on the road ... i have and will still see kukoos everyday... I can accept cutting q, jamming brakes, no signal or even slow drivers... most of the time I will just change lane or honk and forget about it... BUT FINGER SHOWING belongs to another category... it make me turn into HULK and go crazy... dunno why....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

overtake them, when infront, give them cruise control at 40km/50..... if kanna high beam, jam brake. if they filter left, floor and go, dun hog... if when overtaking see is ah pek.... sua la then... forgive. lol

Nowadays I let live but sometimes urbannnn frustrated. I always encounter those slowpoks driving at 60km/hr on lane one. BTH! realllly madness.....

aiyoh....driving so fun one...why so stressed?? I kenna cut by this cute girl driving aggressively in a scirocco before I also never show finger. Instead I wound down my window and said 'Hi" at the traffic light. And she smiled back...see like that better lah!

• Like 3
C-Class Coupe (Dec 2011 to Nov 14)

CLA 45 AMG 

- Stock (Nov 14 to Jan 15)

- Renntech-Mercedes Stage 1 tune (Jan 15 to Sep 15)

- Team Rebellion Stage 1V2 + Gearbox remap tune (Sep 15 -)

haha is it? so cute...

all i know is that its an offense to hit a cow while driving... and also a cow crossing the road could be the cause of jam...

Partly traffic in india is NO rule...u can anyway u like, no lines on the road, so basically u can dirve like there is no government

So the only protocol is horning..and they do understanding horning language...impressive...

Partly traffic in india is NO rule...u can anyway u like, no lines on the road, so basically u can dirve like there is no government

So the only protocol is horning..and they do understanding horning language...impressive...

ya ya! I heard about their no-rule rule. haha! and apparently it is fine... like that's how they have learnt to operate.

yeah... i won't want to drive.... but i don't mind being driven hahaha...

i wanna go see the Taj Mahal....

Trust me, you don't want to be stuck in their horrendous traffic, rem one year where I was in Mumbai and had to travel to city centre Taj Mahal hotel to get my air ticket changed, the trip took over 5 hours (99% of the time stuck in traffic) and I was nauseous from either motion sickness or my driver's BO :P Medicated oil is a must-have.

5 hours?! okay... guess it's something to be experienced once haha!

Once is good enough, I left my hotel at 1pm without lunch, thinking to grab lunch when I get back. Getting the air tix changed is top priority since it means I could fly home direct from Mumbai instead of taking a domestic to Bangalore to fly home. Only got back at 6pm+ duh

Once is good enough, I left my hotel at 1pm without lunch, thinking to grab lunch when I get back. Getting the air tix changed is top priority since it means I could fly home direct from Mumbai instead of taking a domestic to Bangalore to fly home. Only got back at 6pm+ duh

Gee...that took so long! goodness... lesson learnt... must eat before going anywhere lol

Gee...that took so long! goodness... lesson learnt... must eat before going anywhere lol

I visited the Taj Mahal during one of my business trip ..... my suggestion would to stay a night in Agra instead of making a day trip from Delhi ..... not too rush ... nice and slow drive to Agra.

Without a doubt, traffic in major cities in Asia is bad ... drivers will horn and horn .... but I never get any middle finger. Only in the first world Singapore that I get "fingered".

• Like 1

I visited the Taj Mahal during one of my business trip ..... my suggestion would to stay a night in Agra instead of making a day trip from Delhi ..... not too rush ... nice and slow drive to Agra.

Without a doubt, traffic in major cities in Asia is bad ... drivers will horn and horn .... but I never get any middle finger. Only in the first world Singapore that I get "fingered".

Oh I see... I'll keep that in mind...

Haha... something that's uniquely singapore, if you get what I mean.

If Kenna uncle or auntie straightaway "KNN" or "F***" will automatically come out from mouth before hand has a chance to wind out and say Hi....

Wah, say hi oni to cute gal, if ohbasan or ohjisan driving, will u still say hi?

For me, I just admire scirocco...

CLA 45 AMG 

That's cos Singaporeans like to Finger....I mean play with finger

CLA 45 AMG