• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Bo Class - C Class Driver

Poolfan

..Taj Mahal was surprisingly small ley.... Oso walk one round the whole palace....maybe only less den 10 mins...I walk bery fast one la though...

....journey to & fro....like Maeryn says .....motion sickness... But very interesting in my eyes..

...our van pump petrol from those round petrol barrels in middle of nowhere, using a large black tube...the realli old fashion way...;)!

...Machi soooo sweet ...Y...u miss me huh.... Hehe... ;)

....did I tell u yr nick very cute...reminds me of sum nihon desserts...look like balls one...

....I like..;)!!! Haha....

Haha... thanks huh!

Those are very sweet, can get in any desert store.

Got chance, treat u eat...

Ops... zipped...

Guess what, I was shown the finger by a charbor earlier...Duh

She just not happy u drive a nicer car than her lah...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Maybe....she was driving a Toyota...

Normal... sometimes I oso meets such losers... but then by the time I roll down my window or got out of the car... the cheapo normally will run away with their tails inbetween their legs... gutless skunks...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Normal... sometimes I oso meets such losers... but then by the time I roll down my window or got out of the car... the cheapo normally will run away with their tails inbetween their legs... gutless skunks...

Ah bui, if I see you come down from your lorry, I also siam far far...

Anyway, I just overtook the charbor the moment we hit PIE... :P

R u going to be my cher?

R u still underage??? Or r u still Birgin??? Berrie///AMG would like to know...

Ah bui, if I see you come down from your lorry, I also siam far far...

Anyway, I just overtook the charbor the moment we hit PIE... :P

I cannot change my face lah... like my wife always say I 样衰

Not your face, your size lah

you are the very few PPL who is scared of my size ... normally is my face first... alll my frds say if I don smile... I do look like I'm looking for trouble... so now bo bian smile more often...