• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

The PREMIER SGMERC Members & Owners List

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kepiting1sg

An "official welcome" to Bro Chiaster & Bro relagsingh whom has already posted and contributed so much to the forum! :welcome:

Welcome new bros - Wanglaw, Siao_Gu, kirk713 & Bro calten to the MB Family :welcome:

Hope to see U guys at our mthly GTG which is held on the last Sun of each mth at Kallang Stadium Car Park F from 4.30pm onwards.

The next GTG will be this Sunday 26th Dec '10

Guest chiaster

kepiting1sg wrote:

An "official welcome" to Bro Chiaster & Bro relagsingh whom has already posted and contributed so much to the forum! :welcome:

Welcome new bros - Wanglaw, Siao_Gu, kirk713 & Bro calten to the MB Family :welcome:

Hope to see U guys at our mthly GTG which is held on the last Sun of each mth at Kallang Stadium Car Park F from 4.30pm onwards.

The next GTG will be this Sunday 26th Dec '10

Thanks, Unker!!! :) and I still haven't officially shook your hand! Will do so this coming meet-up! :)

I'm just sharing whatever limited experience I have. Hope to learn more from all the old birds here! :)

Guest kepiting1sg

chiaster wrote:

Thanks, Unker!!! :) and I still haven't officially shook your hand! Will do so this coming meet-up! :)

I'm just sharing whatever limited experience I have. Hope to learn more from all the old birds here! :)

Looks like I m not gonna meet U at this coming GTG.

My family has decided to continue their holidays in Batam during this school holidays. So I will be only goin back to SG next week Friday!

cya one of these days!

Guest chiaster

kepiting1sg wrote:

Looks like I m not gonna meet U at this coming GTG.

My family has decided to continue their holidays in Batam during this school holidays. So I will be only goin back to SG next week Friday!

cya one of these days!

That's disappointing! :( but no worries! Next GTG in January then! Merry Christmas and a happy new year, Unker! :)

Guest kepiting1sg

chiaster wrote:

that's disappointing! :( but no worries! Next gtg in january then! Merry christmas and a happy new year, unker! :)

merry xmas & a happy new year 2011!!!! ---- huat arh!!!

• 6 months later...
Guest Andrew

hi all,

just joined this forum....any C207 owner here? mine is E200 CGI Silver colour.

hope to catch up with u guys soon.

my first mercedes is W210....then changed to W211 and then last year bought the coupe e-class from cycle.

Guest blackmercs

Andrew wrote:

hi all,

just joined this forum....any C207 owner here? mine is E200 CGI Silver colour.

hope to catch up with u guys soon.

my first mercedes is W210....then changed to W211 and then last year bought the coupe e-class from cycle.

Welcome, there is one C207 white too. Do join us for TCSS or gtg.

Guest blackknight

Genesis wrote:

Hi all,

Just traded in my IS250 for a FL C180K.

Hope to learn more about Merc.

Cheers

WELCOME and please join our gathering event on the 29th of July, you can learn alot more from the members.

Guest lightning

Genesis wrote:

Hi all,

Just traded in my IS250 for a FL C180K.

Hope to learn more about Merc.

Cheers

as per your nick...this is the "beginning" for more poison... :lol:

Guest chiaster

Lexus: The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection

Mercedes-Benz: The Best or Nothing

Lexus = still trying to get there...

Mercedes-Benz = best already!!!

:bounce:

blackmercs wrote:

welcome!! V6 for a 4 cylinder?

Guest achuafc

blackmercs wrote:

V6 for a 4 cylinder?

I had the same thought too. The V6 feel from the IS250 is simply awesome! Of course, there should be other reasons why you have chosen a C180FL. Enjoy the feeling of owning a merc :becky:.

Guest Genesis

Thank You all for the warm welcome.

It is indeed a tough decision as Lexus' V6 is so creamy even at 3 years of age. May be call it itch backside, owned a few BMWs but bad experiences, so now time to try a Merc. Give up on torque but save on road tax...

Guest blackmercs

Genesis wrote:

Thank You all for the warm welcome.

It is indeed a tough decision as Lexus' V6 is so creamy even at 3 years of age. May be call it itch backside, owned a few BMWs but bad experiences, so now time to try a Merc. Give up on torque but save on road tax...

I see, hope you enjoy yr new ride, do come to our gtg & cross over BMW gtg to meet some old frens. What's yr previous bimmer?