• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

The PREMIER SGMERC Members & Owners List

sy69u ]

c180 se , diamond black wrote:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

enjoy the poisons here. meet us on our meet up, IF U DARE..... hehehehehehe. c180 is the best to mod,

bro sy... u forgot who sgn6888j is liao....... his photo got come out in our forum b4.. he come down for meet up also... he just change to big avante garde grill... later he rev infront of u.. u kena suck into his engine........... ;)

• 5 weeks later...

:welcome: :welcome: AMg67

Enjoy absorbing all the poisons! Do come down for our activities! Coming one is our regular monthly meetup!

Thanks a lot bro... will definitely try to make it for the meetup... :iconsalut:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest camelot

cool... another black w211...... :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: poison lai liow lor............

Thanks.... reading through the forum... already very tempted by the kleeman performance kit... hmmmm...

Just need the doe for the poison... work hard... must work hard... to support...

If alien invade earth... they probably think cars are superior than human... we work to support them ;D

cool... another black w211...... :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: poison lai liow lor............

Thanks.... reading through the forum... already very tempted by the kleeman performance kit... hmmmm...

Just need the doe for the poison... work hard... must work hard... to support...

If alien invade earth... they probably think cars are superior than human... we work to support them ;D

hahahahaha... only in singapore bro...... hahahahaha

Guest camelot

sy69u ]

If alien invade earth... they probably think cars are superior than human... we work to support them wrote:

hahahahaha... only in singapore bro...... hahahahaha

I think it's a worldwide phenomenon... everybody working hard to buy or pay off their car... Japan and Hong Kong also quite crazy about mods... hahahahaha

ed

• 1 month later...
Guest skullbocks

HI Guys,

I'm new to the forum (and the country actually), I was introduced to this site by a very good friend and mentor of mine, technophobia.

My family currently owns a white w115 thats parked back home in the Philippines. My sister was fortunate enough to be selected as one of the regional finalists of the mercedes benz and me contest, if you have access to any of the stories, ours is the one with the car named Mrs Potts.

Currently, she is my mom's daily driver and it's a wonder how she can fit her into our tiny gate given that it has no power steering :D

Hope I can drop by one of your meets sometime

Cheers,

skullbocks

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kepiting1sg

Hi Guys,

Just sold my W203 C180ML to my younger Bro.

Unker Batam no money for new ride so I bought a Dec 2007 W211 E200K Advantgarde Dark Blue.

(My wife & me got poisoned :death: by the W211 E200K at the last meetup on 1st Feb -

this time the poison took effect almost immediately ;D)

Earlier nearly gone to the dark side and wanted to buy a BM 325CIA cabrio...hehehe!!! ;D

For your update please!

Guest kepiting1sg

Unker, a fast and furious deal you have ......congrats :thumbsup:

Another W211........K-box,Header,Intercooler,BBK and last but not least a 20" Bling Bling

Thanks for the congrats Randy!

Bro Kompressor, Bro Protoss and even U wanted to help but Unker

& wife kenna poison deep deep, so kan cheong quickly settled deal. :wifstupid:

Thanks a zillion to U wonderful guys!!!! :iconsalut:

Unker just burnt big hole in the pocket, so lie low for the time being.

See how long can I tahan every thing stock from looks/perf/ice?......wahahaha! :banghead: