• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Newbie - Hi All

Guest daywalker

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smell .........GTR ? No, cant afford la.

Anyway get a EK or CTR will do lor hahaa......

But the deal is... you must buy the GTR... then I seriously consider to buy your car! :yumyum:

How serious are you ?.... Make me an offer ..... "If Price is right for my C200, you sign I sign "

I am Very SERIOUS or should i say maybe you would have to start 'seriously consider to buy my car' hahaaa......

PM me what price u looking at! Let me try work it out to see if is possible!

I got ready stock too....C200/230/C63 AMG

C200,$134K, pana roof , few colour avail , White, Black and Silver.... No red , dont tell me you want red hor...

ONZ BOR ?

Door step service, Deposit $3K only....Delivery in 14days.

C200,$134K, pana roof , few colour avail , White, Black and Silver.... No red , dont tell me you want red hor...

ONZ BOR ?

so good offer???? u chun bo??????

ONZ BOR ?

Wah Bro! you talk like going market to buy vegetable.. $134k only

Frankly speaking, till now I haven't even go to showroom to view & test drive the W204.

Let me try it out first to see whether I like this model or not! Where is the showroom I should go & view it...

However, do help me to see any buyers keen to buy my W203!

ONZ BOR ?

Frankly speaking, till now I haven't even go to showroom to view & test drive the W204.

Let me try it out first to see whether I like this model or not! Where is the showroom I should go & view it...

However, do help me to see any buyers keen to buy my W203!

Huh?..... You yet to start seeing or Thinking to buy or not huh....Tot you sure onz cos you doing the calculation mah..... Finish counting and thinking....next 'Birds Flu' start liao la..... :yumyum:

Since you not interested in my car now......give you my son contact, you might be able to take over from him by the time you can cfm.

Offer of $134K C200 Pana Roof closed ....... :banghead:

9339 ]

ONZ BOR ?

Frankly speaking, till now I haven' wrote:

Huh?..... You yet to start seeing or Thinking to buy or not huh....Tot you sure onz cos you doing the calculation mah..... Finish counting and thinking....next 'Birds Flu' start liao la..... :yumyum:

Since you not interested in my car now......give you my son contact, you might be able to take over from him by the time you can cfm.

Offer of $134K C200 Pana Roof closed ....... :banghead:

Hah? How to onz to your car with this kind of asking price... before your son takeover your car... I think I don't know change how many cars again liao!

Hopefully to see you change a few car in 6 month time, btw my son will be able to take his driving by this Jan2009..... Hahaa....

And i tots you have own your previous Rex for the pass 4 years....Hope my son wont take 10 over years to pass his driving......cos would have to wait for you to change few car.

Falling into my trap....Deeper and Deeper.....Hahaaaa.......

Hope we wont lost a precious and 'always change car member like you by 2009. MIA

My car high price??? Waiting for your serious offer but you didnt leh...... Plus, I also Offer you new C200 PanaRoof @ $134K you also dont want..... :death:

P/S: Error and misleaded. Mine bought at $138K(not $130K) and that is a special cases,Normal PI @ $143K. where C&C are selling @ $156K by then.

Now C&C $151K, PI $137K, Panaroof $143K. Regret ? Hahaa

9339 ]

Hopefully to see you change a few car in 6 month time, btw my son will be able to take his driving by this Jan2009..... Hahaa....

And i tots you have own your previous Rex for the pass 4 years....Hope my son wont take 10 over years to pass his driving......cos would have to wait for you to change few car.

Falling into my trap....Deeper and Deeper.....Hahaaaa.......

Hope we wont lost a precious and ' wrote:

MIA

My car high price??? Waiting for your serious offer but you didnt leh...... Plus, I also Offer you new C200 PanaRoof @ $134K you also dont want..... :death:

P/S: Error and misleaded. Mine bought at $138K(not $130K) and that is a special cases,Normal PI @ $143K. where C&C are selling @ $156K by then.

Now C&C $151K, PI $137K, Panaroof $143K. Regret ? Hahaa

Is really a misunderstanding since you mentioned you bought your car brand new at $130k (instead of $138k)..

so when your asking price is $125k.. of course to me I would think is very expensive. That makes me think why not buy a new car instead.

Of course I would like to be part of the team & continue seeing a precious member like you.. that's why even I'm thinking of changing car.. I still thinking to change to a merc.. that's why a new W204 is the next car comes into my mind.

Yes, I used to change car at average of 1 year and my last car subaru wrx was the car I owned for a long 3 yrs & 7mths.. mainly because I love the power.. lots of aftermarket parts.. lots of potential.. loud & nice exos note.. fun to drive.. shiok to play. I have lots of good memories & bad experience like car broke down on track.. engine blown once.. turbo blown once.. run away from Malaysian TP.. illegal race at GP.. caught for speeding till 18 demerit pts.. attended court.. etc etc.

I have had enough fun over those days.. & I just thought is time to tone down and thats why I have chosen my current W203..

Bro Rysk, not only Jap's / Rex can do what you have done before :devil:....Most of our Merc did and happen the same to us.Sorry to ask,can a Rex buka at 250km/h for 30min ? Most Merc can as we had tried..... :devil2:

Kompressor is right, tone down you have 2 choice........

1. Cherry QQ ( No power mod can be done)

2. Super Car ( No need mod already power)

Choice open for you to choose......For me, i enjoy doing up my car, great fulfillment.

Pls do not have the wrong impression as Merc is for power & comfort....S600 maybe but for sure not C class.

Ya la just giving our Rysk an example what a Merc can and rex cant la......Or should i say the Rex will BOOM if trying to follow us.......Or Bro Rysk, pls feel free to join us on this coming event to NSHW.....

Pls dont under estimate what a Merc can do :devil:

Pls do not mistaken that I'm thinking merc have no potential.

I quoted tone down base on a potential & limitation of a C200 which I'm driving now.

If I had changed to a SLK350 (just example) then is different story.. then I will get lobang from 9339 to help me to injection poison into it to makan sti & evos for breakfast!! :thumbsup::bboyspin:

Aiya....compare a SLK350 with Rex or Evo again......

Of course I have to take Japanses car to compare mah!

Or should I use GTR!!

All diff class la......Since you had went tracking... Have you see a SLK in the Evo or Rex class ?

Ok, lets move on......One fine day or find one day than discuss with you about all this cars classes......

Or should I use GTR!!

All diff class la......Since you had went tracking... Have you see a SLK in the Evo or Rex class ?

Ok, lets move on......One fine day or find one day than discuss with you about all this cars classes......

Of course I know the different classes on tracking... If just talk about individually classes, both car will never meet... and nothing much to talk about.

Is because of the different in characteristic... sometime is interesting to know how both perform on the track or even on street ! (of course not asking the merc go rally lah)

The Jpn always "rojah" all different classes together to do a test on track rite!!

Or should I use GTR!!

Of course I know the different classes on tracking... If just talk about individually classes, both car will never meet... and nothing much to talk about.

Is because of the different in characteristic... sometime is interesting to know how both perform on the track or even on street ! (of course not asking the merc go rally lah)

The Jpn always "rojah" all different classes together to do a test on track rite!!

Really need to.....

Find 1 Day or 1 Fine Day :banghead:

• 2 weeks later...

Not really leh. Anyway I think SE service is quite OK. manage to deliver the car ahead of schedule and freeies wise ok lah...

Have you got your ride yet?

Yo Brother aren't you coming for this sunday gathering.

Going to bring my neighbour H2O along, he is collecting his C180 next month. :punk1: