• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Newbie - Hi All

Guest daywalker

Guest daywalker

Supposely April / May, but no news from my SE, probably gonna be as per contract June / July. :banghead:

It's already end May...soon bro :afro:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Archer

daywalker ]

Archer ]

Hi all

My virgin post in this forum :-[

Was deciding between the new A4 & the W204 over the last week and finally decided to put in the order for a W204 wrote:

Hi daywalker,

I' wrote:

Hey Archer

Estimated delivery Oct/Nov.

Did consider paladium silver as well but decided against it as there are already 2 W204s in my car park with the same color.

How long is your wait gonna be?

Hey daywalker,

sorry for the late reply but work has been crazy this week!

Well the best advice if u cant deicide on the colour (or anything for that matter) is to "go with your heart" :D So i take it that u've pretty much decided then?

I actually booked early Jan and got it 3 weeks later just before CNY. Are u going to the meet up this sunday?

Guest daywalker

Hey again

May just turn up for both the Bimmer and Merc meetup..will depend on whether I can be "released" as I am typically tied up with my kids and family on Sundays :-[

Anyway, if i miss this one, I am sure we will get to meet in one of the future gtgs 8.)

Cheers!

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Thinking to commit to book the C180 by this weekend.

Anything goodies that I can squeeze out from the SE?

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers

welcome to the merc family :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

all depends on your SE. see if u r lucky enough to get the 'right' SE..............

My SE only giving a bit of overtrade and servicing credit. What else can i ask for?

Firstly :welcome: YS.......

I think all SE have at least a $9k - $15K to play around..... Were you in the army b4 ? Every time load up the 3toner, sure to hear this words shouting.......

SQUEEZE

Be smart.... See car dont test drive, even if to test drive... use your missey ID , keep yours for the best deal if this SE cant give you the best....anyway, i think all SE want to close deal.... Talk sincerly and nicely to them or we can always help to get you a good SE, meaning now and future all good....

PLEASE PM me the name of the good SE. With all the banking crisis coming, hope they will give more leeway. I only manage to SQUEEZE about 5K out of her only and she already look kind of dry already:P

Is a her ? Good luck .....

Actually they do have locking system on their own attended customer...

Unless you yet to give them your particula like name , IC .... Than you can look for another SE , if locked... most slightly will be the same deal both are offering...

• 2 weeks later...

PLEASE PM me the name of the good SE. With all the banking crisis coming, hope they will give more leeway. I only manage to SQUEEZE about 5K out of her only and she already look kind of dry already:P

What does the $5K constitute? cash rebates, upgrades, servicing credits?

Guest ysboey

Latest Update: We finally booked it yesterday with 4K overtrade, 2K service credit and some other freebies. Will collect ride on Nov :punk1: See you guys at the meetup soonnnnnnnnn :iconsalut:

Latest Update: We finally booked it yesterday with 4K overtrade, 2K service credit and some other freebies. Will collect ride on Nov :punk1: See you guys at the meetup soonnnnnnnnn :iconsalut:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: See you soon......

Guest ysboey

Got a dark blue colour cause thats the only one with black interior beside RED. :spiderman:

Maybe now more desperate, was told will get high trade in if its a cycle and carriage mercs. If you want can PM you the name of SE.

welcome sleepyhead and ysboey :welcome:

damn i was told that C&C dont do overtrade when i traded in my W203 :dblfk:

Need to pay to learn lesson.....

That's why our forum are for...hahaa.....Free lesson..., and this is what Willy always say....

FIRST SEX LESSON FREE

Guest morganoh

May I know what is your former car that u use to get the $4K overtrade?

cos when I bought mine last year in Aug, was told that theres no overtrade.

This is what i know.... Most deal/SE have a $8K onward buffer to play with depend on which model you buy, if you had requested the SE to throw in some additional stuff to your car...They will used the buffer to offset it, if no request meaning they can give you the discount or overtrade on your old car.