• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

A6 or 5series

hatch

I had 2 Lexus before switching to Merc. I miss the excellent after sales service...something C&C can't match. While under warranty, they changed 2sets of rotors/pads, 2 driver's seat, all 4 shock absorbers, & all 4 special indent 18" sports rims without question. All I did was just show some uneasiness with my complaints. Awesome service. The car was literally tip top condition thru out ownership. My next change will be Lexus again.

• 2 weeks later...

A6 didnt have any wow factors for me.

I am driving a 523i f10 now and switching to E200 CGI soon ( E class promo with AMG kit)

Is just my need as I only want a comfortable car and had enough of PI issues.

I find that the E class seems much more solid built, though the basic one look ah pek ish( no offence) the AMG with sport edition looks stunning.

E facelift likely to reach Singapore shore second half of 2013, according to my SE, til now, I am gonna enjoy my new ride first.

By the way, what colour gonna be taxi fleet- white? black? silver?

A6 didnt have any wow factors for me.

I am driving a 523i f10 now and switching to E200 CGI soon ( E class promo with AMG kit)

Is just my need as I only want a comfortable car and had enough of PI issues.

I find that the E class seems much more solid built, though the basic one look ah pek ish( no offence) the AMG with sport edition looks stunning.

E facelift likely to reach Singapore shore second half of 2013, according to my SE, til now, I am gonna enjoy my new ride first.

By the way, what colour gonna be taxi fleet- white? black? silver?

Yap thats the standard taxi color - white, black & silver.