• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

rims, bodykit, etc.. upgrade

there are lots of sponsor in this forum which will turn your ride into something you don recognise but still like... most without voiding the warranty... just scroll down the forum and be ready to be poisoned...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Can anyone confirm if Breyton rims have fitments for E250 Cab? their website show fitments for Bmws, but I have seen their wheels used by Audis too.

What are the popular rims in 19s for our Mercs?

thanks bros so much for the replies, understand there is a multitude of things that will render the C&C warranty void. so wanna be careful and avoid treading on landmines...

@Odessus, have heard from several friends that some aesthetic changes can circumvent this warranty issue, i just need to know what can and what cannot.

@yc3333, i just got a c180 coupe 1.6L, so very excited about how the car could look, only sad that i can't change that much stuff in order to keep my warranty.. will be really happy to join on sundays when i collect my keys in Nov :)

so, can anyone help me with what will void warranty and what won't? :)

"so, can anyone help me with what will void warranty and what won't? "

Ask yr SE i m he or she can answer this question. Welcome to the coupe family.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

Think should really consider getting forged rims (COR) from VAG....its customed made from US.

Now currently havin promotion where rims + Conti tyres = S$10K

Am cosidering changing however, as the size dont affect the pricing....am torn between getting 18" or 19"....am afraid 19" will erode away the comfort ride.

Hi all,

Think should really consider getting forged rims (COR) from VAG....its customed made from US.

Now currently havin promotion where rims + Conti tyres = S$10K

Am cosidering changing however, as the size dont affect the pricing....am torn between getting 18" or 19"....am afraid 19" will erode away the comfort ride.

I've enquired 2 months ago, was $8500 with Goodyear F1A2 tyres.

Monblock model, 2 months lead time.