• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Some of my Photography work!

hauts

Thanks for sharing.

What setup are you using? Plus I sense that you like the vignetting feel in your pics?

I'm currently using a D700, but most of the photos I posted was with a D90, multi purpose 24-120mm lens :x

I have the 35mm, 50mm and 85mm too, but it's a hassle as I'm too lazy to walk up and down :P

And yes, I was in a phase of vignetting all my photos, wanted to get the filters spot on, and some of them turned out quite well.

It's like a manual Instagram, haha.

I'm also a avid photography man and also wish to improve my shoots. It will be good if there is a photo Walkabout so that photographer here can share knowledge and skill with each other.

Any kind photographer here willing to take the lead to organize?

• Like 1

Photo walkabout like a guide? Most of my shots are actually just random snaps and edited :x

Never really did those professional shoots.

I learn most of it in high school, maybe I can try and dig up some of my old worksheets on how lighting works and camera terms e.g. Rules of thirds work and so on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Wow I love your photos! Looks so vintage :) What software do you use to edit your photos? Thanks

Hahaha, I'm not sure if that was a compliment or a backhanded one!

All my photos are manually editted!

I used Adobe Photoshop CS4!