• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Integrated gps report

Carpgem

Guys, just got my new ride which comes with C&C installed integrated gps. Switch on the gps and the C&C building picture comes up. Press the Mercedes key, the addresses of all C&C service stations comes up.

My SE said this was a new C&C custom integrated gps. The graphics are basic (I used Tom Tom before), but the map routing tells the ERP charge for the route and also a picture showing which lane to take when exiting the expressway comes up. Search using postcode etc. I was quite impressed.

Does anyone have the same from C&C?

And those going to get a new car, you now know what to ask for if you need a integrated gps.

Pictures coming soon.

C&C can integrate aftermarket GPS & reverse camera to your Audio 20 system. GPS they installed for me was the NavfDrive system. IMHO, it's the worst GPS in the market.

Will show it at the next gtg. I had to travel this weekend, so could not come yesterday.

This is not command online, it is a Eurostyle' GPS with Galactico map under C&C branding (source: SE). I have not had a chance to have detailed look yet.

Will show it at the next gtg. I had to travel this weekend, so could not come yesterday.

This is not command online, it is a Eurostyle' GPS with Galactico map under C&C branding (source: SE). I have not had a chance to have detailed look yet.

C&C installs Galactico now? That's not a bad GPS to use. Good to know that C&C actually does something about user feedback.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Any bros recently got their rides with the new integrated GPS and reverse camera, care to give some brief review?

Wondering if it worth it and if not, should we go Comand 4.5 instead?

Thanks.

Any bros recently got their rides with the new integrated GPS and reverse camera, care to give some brief review?

Wondering if it worth it and if not, should we go Comand 4.5 instead?

Thanks.

If budget isn't a concern, Comand Online is the way to go! Nothing beats the experience of the original system.

Up till now, I still can't connect my mobile phone internet to the Comand Online. Is the blackberry the only phone that can connect? Using an iPhone..

I have successfully connected using my S3 LTE through an android app named BlueDun. But honestly I rather use a tablet than the very limited screen and browser of Command. I gather it is also somewhat slow.

Vinyl Is Sexy!

Up till now, I still can't connect my mobile phone internet to the Comand Online. Is the blackberry the only phone that can connect? Using an iPhone..

Doesn't work with iPhone.

I m using Android Note 2 with Bluedun.

F$#kin slow!

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

• 1 month later...

hmm, actually i think it will also be helpful if C&C offer aftermarket GPS integration to those with Audio 20 ( like me!)

lol

They do offer GPS integration with Audio 20.