• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

E Class Sedan Reports here (W123,W124,W210,W211,W212, W213)

Guest kepiting1sg

Hi folks, taking delivery of e250 avant garde soon.... and looking forward to it. :)

I guess it's known as W212 facelift?

Welcome!! Yes is a W212 facelift.

• 1 month later...

Hi Newbie Here.

Year 2012  W212 E200 Diamond White.

Pls include me.

Cheers

All 4 doors E Class Sedan report here (W123,W124,W211,W212) Guys - report or help ne feel up the details! I gonna try to compile a new mb owner listing for all rides. 1. Kepiting1sg W212 E250 Avantgarde Obsidian Black on Black (Sold) 2. 6008 W212 E250 AMG Sport Indium Grey on Black 3. Lightning W212 E250 Avantgrade Obsidian Black on Black 4. Keltanky W124 200E Silver 5. Actioneer W211 6. Jun_4040 W211 E200K Black (Mafia Black) 7. JGoh W212 E250 Avantage Silver 8. LKH 9. Bombul 10. DIY_Merc W212 E250 Avantgarde Black 11. bac 12. funng 13. sy69u W211 E200K Black (SOLD) 14. 9339 W211 E240 Blue 15. East539 W211 E200 NGT Black 16. Mr.M 17. Stansing 18. Mark_twain88 19. Sanjay W211 NGT 20. Turbocharged W212 If any E owners name not in pls add on!:hand:

• Like 1

Welcome all new owners!

Page 1 owner list updated!!

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Welcome xder555!

Pg 1 owner list updated!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Welcome Whynot, Lai & Sylenz to the family!

Pg 1 owner list updated!

Cheers

• 1 month later...

hi everyone,

jus purchased a preowned e250 coupe in mar 14, believe it shd be the W212 as it is abt 3 years old.

hope to get know more abt this nice ride - g

C207 not W212!

Congrats & welcome to the family!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Palladium Silver E200 Avantgarde with panorama roof collected 21 jan 2014. 

sorry to ask this question here as i couldnt find it in other thread. i am keen to know the fuel consumption of this car as i could never hit below 10l per 100km. can anyone advise the thread i can find the info in this forum? many thanks in advance! 

Nah unless u are on highway all the way.. Otherwise impossible..my E250 coupe average about between 11-12L/100km for 80% short city trips and 20% highway

thanks andlee for your quick comment. i travel everyday from katong to tuas via PIE or AYE, and weekend mostly around the city, and am getting about the same as yours. Quite surprise that it is not that fuel efficient as what it claims to be. 

• 3 weeks later...

thanks andlee for your quick comment. i travel everyday from katong to tuas via PIE or AYE, and weekend mostly around the city, and am getting about the same as yours. Quite surprise that it is not that fuel efficient as what it claims to be. 

If yours is a new car, it should get a bit better over time as the engine and system "burn in".

My 2010 E200 CGI is getting 12~15 l/100km for start/stop city driving and 9~10 l/100km for peak hour highway driving. Average out about the same as andlee stated. I was surprise that the numbers are far from the claimed consumption as well, but seems like that's the norm for our ride.

• 3 weeks later...

Pg 1 owner list updated!

Welcome members rocknroll14 & OrhBin!

Cheers

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...