• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204: Upgrade or Mod List

Guest ehwwong

Guest TuMMyBeaR

hmm ok, is better to listen the horses mouth ba, i m really curious and worries now........

Haha.... As to whether the workshop will take photos and void your car... fret not lah.... They won't... (unless got some changes... :devil:)

What bro ehwwong said is more or less correct.... :punk1:

Guest ehwwong

uh huh.. really need to add the disclaimer that i shall NOT be responsible if your warranty void due to this thread.. :)

anyway, i found this new poison!!

cimg0032zj4cv7.jpg

noticed the letter C in the rear lights? apprently this is standard if you have the front bi-xenon lamps..

nice bo?

Guest blackmercs

wah, lucky i haven't mod anything yet.

U did mod leh, by putting the car decal is consider another mod. By doing this, yr front vision somehow or rather is block!!!! Violation of road safety, please take out all the decal. :tazzie:

Guest blackmercs

uh huh.. really need to add the disclaimer that i shall NOT be responsible if your warranty void due to this thread.. :)

anyway, i found this new poison!!

cimg0032zj4cv7.jpg

noticed the letter C in the rear lights? apprently this is standard if you have the front bi-xenon lamps..

nice bo?

huh? simi C, cant C leh, maybe getting old liao.

Guest NewC180

swee swee did it for my right.....the signal light very super bright

Hi kinky, am interested to know how much are the lights as well. Where did you buy it from?

Guest blackmercs

swee swee did it for my right.....the signal light very super bright

Wow interesting, how is it being done? Do u need to dismantle the rear light? How come u did it on yr right only?

Guest east539

wah, lucky i haven't mod anything yet.

U did mod leh, by putting the car decal is consider another mod. By doing this, yr front vision somehow or rather is block!!!! Violation of road safety, please take out all the decal. :tazzie:

zzzzzzzzz...like that consider mod meh???

Guest ehwwong

bro, as far as my research tells me.. the C63 quad exhaust can cause some lost in exhaust back pressure due to the bigger pipes used..

where the brabus sports exhaust is built for our cars C180 or 200K so the fitment should be good.

Heard that the brabus exhaust sounded deep and better than the AMG one's...

If you want to do, maybe can PM me.. we do GB.. hehe

bro, as far as my research tells me.. the C63 quad exhaust can cause some lost in exhaust back pressure due to the bigger pipes used..

where the brabus sports exhaust is built for our cars C180 or 200K so the fitment should be good.

faster go do GB on the BARBUS!! now nearing GSS, sure they will have GSS too!!! :la:

Guest twentyeight

Interested in GB brabus exhuast..but relac bro..I need to buy the car first! haha

Guest ehwwong

Interested in GB brabus exhuast..but relac bro..I need to buy the car first! haha

nbermind lah, take the exhaust first and lup it on the 1st day.. haha

Guest NewC180

kinky, come to the photoshoot this saturday leh... let us see your super chio car... sure will poison all the bros here deep deep.... especially encik wong! ha ha ha!!!

Guest kinky74

Wish i could but have to work bro :iconsalut: :iconsalut:......maybe next time. thank you for the invite......i think all your car more swee swee then mine leh..... : :la: :la: :la:

Guest NewC180

Wish i could but have to work bro :iconsalut: :iconsalut:......maybe next time. thank you for the invite......i think all your car more swee swee then mine leh..... : :la: :la: :la:

You very humble leh, I see your car looks like it's the most chio in Singapore, Malaysia and some say Batam!

Anyway, hope to see you car (and you also la) at month end gtg. Wanna see all your mods and poison!

Guest blackmercs

You very humble leh, I see your car looks like it's the most chio in Singapore, Malaysia and some say Batam!

Anyway, hope to see you car (and you also la) at month end gtg. Wanna see all your mods and poison!

yap got to agreed, very chio car, the rear LED light win liao lor.................lolz

Guest NewC180

Hey Kinky, saw your car in the pics thread, your eyelids are damn bright! Are they whitish or blue-ish? Me and blackmerc bought from ebay, they look quite nice at night but they are blue-ish lor. Will be interested to know where you got yours if they are whitish.

Thanks bro...