• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Good SE Needed For Newbie

Dear brothers and sisters,

Need your help for a recommendation for a good SE. I have been recommended to a few SEs but they are either not too interested in my business or not sincere about their service.

I am kind of disappointed as it is the first time I am buying a Mercedes and I was hoping to get a good SE to have a good start to the Mercedes experience.

I understand if you do not want to send the name publicly so would you PM me? Thanks so much in advance.

• Like 1

Care to share some infro why they are not interested in your business?

Becos biz too good they not gian peng.

Aso many ppl see for fun nia .. so they can't differentiate the genuine and the look see one

U wan good service, show u more gian peng then them, show u hv done your homework ... bring whole family there ... and do bring a cheque book to show your interests

Just walk in with your cheque book and tell them you want to book a car lah.

Ask the SE for the best offer and sign the dotted line.

Usually they are useless after you signed the dotted line

I booked mine with 10mins.

:D  :thumbsu:  :goodjob:

thread starter... learn abit frm this guy.. :D

• Like 1

Second to yr request. Wanted to upgrade from my current W204 to W205. Need some reference!

Hey bro! Are you going to trade in your existing ride? You should get at lest 5k overtrade and as many freebies as possible like in car video camera, service credits, service trips, boutique voucher, ceramic huper optic etc. 

Yes. Currently, the overtrade is around $7K and Service Credit is $5k.

Any better deal?

Hmmm...try to get 10k overtrade and get as many freebies as possible. at least 5 items of it. Service credit wise I think 5k is the max maybe? 

What are the 5 items ??

First... CAR!!!! all else don matter.... :D

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill