• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Chocolate

Guest funng

Guest funng

s1 ]

JGoh ]

Ha ha ha... Yes, chocolate can make miraculous things happen. It does not substitute any ' wrote:

Enhancer!!! :love7:

S1 has good advice from one who loves chocolates! Learn which types she like and slowly ' wrote:

GOOD LUCK!!![/b]

yes! packaging is definitely the key here. hahah.

pretty packaging, one kiss.

first piece, one kiss.

getting all her favs, happiness for you bro.

hahaha. wah. like that two liao arh. better get a 60 pieces box set la. happy until next year arh! :clap: hahaha. her favs are truffles. dunno got so many flavours not. ??? hahhaa.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no no no..

but give 6pcs box set, 10 times spread out over the year. hahahah.

plus will make things more difficult for you cos then she'll expect the same or better the next time!

Guest funng

no no no..

but give 6pcs box set, 10 times spread out over the year. hahahah.

plus will make things more difficult for you cos then she'll expect the same or better the next time!

right from a lady's mouth. how come i never thought of that? hahhaa. oh yes. so i think maybe stop by ntuc buy cadbury chocolate bar can liao. hahaa. then next time M&Ms. :bboyspin:

lol. don't know why i'm helping you guys with these kinda tips.

if you want sth cheap, then just diy. go bake a tray of choc cookies or muffins for her.

definitely will melt her heart. :love7:

Guest funng

lol. don't know why i'm helping you guys with these kinda tips.

if you want sth cheap, then just diy. go bake a tray of choc cookies or muffins for her.

definitely will melt her heart. :love7:

cause you are the LADY! :rockon:

oh. DIY arh. abit worried leh. later melt her heart liao, destroy her stomach also. :angel1:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest angela

funng ]

So sorry, didn' wrote:

http://www.teuscherboston.com/catalog/images/teuscherlogo.gif[/img]

390 Orchard Road

#01-07A Palais Renaissance

Tel: 6735-2235

bro, thanks lots. no worries. still early.

but really, does chocolate really make you happy? saw this programme on discovery yesterday, it said that when people kiss, the levels of "shoikness" ( thats how i would define it) also cannot beat eating chocolates.

chocolates contains a chemical that releases pheramones when consumed thats why its got the feel good factor. it's suppose to make you feel happy and good or shiok which ever way you define. antoher place you can go to is raffles hotel - the gal is the only certified chocolatier in S'pore. you probably can get your truffles and all its goodies there, freshly made(I hope).... I've not been to raffles hotel for some time and not sure whether its still there.

Guest jenvid

that depends if you're a good kisser i guess. LOL

thing is, you give choc in a pretty box, will soften her heart, then she'll auto give you a kiss right?

so choc's the first step to getting that kiss mah..

waah... din know so easy to get a kiss one. 1 box of choc will do the trick har ? I go try liao...

Guest angela

bro you tokkin about THOS SB ?

yes, thos it is. there is another outlet in raffles city, dun know whether its still there. last time i saw at raffles hotel, saw the gal cooking chocolates

Guest jenvid

eh, all this talk and still i don't see any chocs!! hahahahah..

You off the shelf already lah... buy choc for u & get a kiss. later kena hamtam ahh... dun play play arhh...

jenvid ]

eh, all this talk and still i don' wrote:

You off the shelf already lah... buy choc for u & get a kiss. later kena hamtam ahh... dun play play arhh...

oi oi oi... don't like that mah.. won't kenna hantam de lah.. HAHA.

Guest redbell

This is a bday present i got from my 1st bf recently. I'm not a big fan of chocolate but i must admit, when i open up the box and saw the chocolate, my heart melt.... :love7:

y1pMs6pxWx1cJsv_D9S60JN11NZZQWd_odoYw1L2fbEXh-4B7V2ls11F5gBkjTlfU9uv98ggly6EMc

y1pMs6pxWx1cJsGZaXHJt5MOlBGEUdOH_dToT9pWh9gOWXVv4Ze0SYDjYIA8NAanBtHtHLC1vz1l7A

y1pMs6pxWx1cJsS_dbTb3Pl4mux--0MK1ymYqkj0057D7TBKNaC9ymj1xHNtmirNRChM9tLv6pXOKs

Guest redbell

wonders if tay ping hui and qi yi wu gives chocs to their girls... *drools*

knowing tay, i doubt he will buy chocolates for his girls. as for 715, he'll more likely buy for his boys than his girls :censored:

Guest jenvid

OT a bit for the guys...give chocolate with a teddy bear (score more points if hand sewn by you).

Yah true.. but then the bear is the lucky chap leh... not u lah... he gets all the hugs/caress/sayang... wahahaha

Guest funng

OT a bit for the guys...give chocolate with a teddy bear (score more points if hand sewn by you).

Yah true.. but then the bear is the lucky chap leh... not u lah... he gets all the hugs/caress/sayang... wahahaha

i think by the time some of us(myself especially) finish sewing the bear, the girl dunno married already not. :pray:

bro jenvid, very true indeed. but i was thinking, the chance of ladies sayang higher or chance of it collecting dust in some corner higher? hahahaha.

Guest 9339

wonders if tay ping hui and qi yi wu gives chocs to their girls... *drools*

knowing tay, i doubt he will buy chocolates for his girls. as for 715, he'll more likely buy for his boys than his girls :censored:

Forgotten to post the picture taken with Ping Hui & 715 at the C&C party.......

Guess both will be there this coming launch right?

S1, Ask him yourself then.............. :offtopic: :offtopic:

hahahah..

it's okay la, i'll pass on asking for choc!

got some royce chocs today!! wheeee... so happy..

totally melts in your mouth, just can't stop at one!

love my internship and the perks from the nice guests. =) :offtopic:

Guest jenvid

Did the choc melt your heart too???

gary,where are you huh?

wat u mean where is he... he is _always_ right there beside her leh... :punk1:

Hey Gary pls dun spoil mkt hor...